Some pixie dust needed desperatly x

:hug: hope things improve for you both x

:hug:I hope things are a little better today for your son, hope all went well yesterday-we are all here for you, so rant when ever :hug:

Hope he is feeling a lot better today and that your family will soon be running normally again.:wizard::wizard:

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to update that Cameron is now out of pain and well on the way to recovery. He is begging to go to toys r us today so think he has turned the corner !!
thanks for all th ebst wishes - keep your fingers crossed for good news when we take him back on weeds to see if op has worked :scared1:

So sorry I missed this post but am really pleased to hear that Cameron is on the road to recovery and pain free.
Being the parent of an Aspergers boy (14) I fully understand how frustrating it is trying to get people to understand that what to them may seem a small and logical thing, but to my son is a big deal. Most of the time it is the fear of the unknown for them, and from your sons point of view being asked to take a new medicine would no doubt have been a bit traumatic for him.
Sounds like you have had a rough week and I am full of admiration for the patience and love you have for your Cameron.
Hope all goes well next week and please give him our best wishes.pixiedust:

I hope Cameron continues to recover well now:hug:

So sorry I missed this post but am really pleased to hear that Cameron is on the road to recovery and pain free.
Being the parent of an Aspergers boy (14) I fully understand how frustrating it is trying to get people to understand that what to them may seem a small and logical thing, but to my son is a big deal. Most of the time it is the fear of the unknown for them, and from your sons point of view being asked to take a new medicine would no doubt have been a bit traumatic for him.
Sounds like you have had a rough week and I am full of admiration for the patience and love you have for your Cameron.
Hope all goes well next week and please give him our best wishes.pixiedust:

I know youre right and fear in his case will override any explanation !! My main frustration with all of this is that we have a fab psychologist for his aspergers and a fab consultant and health team for his cancer but somewhere the little boy that has both is lost in the middle. :scared: The hospital do not understand his aspergers and so think im an over protective mom and I seem to argue constantly for his extra needs psychologocially but to no avail :confused: I argued for 20 minutes solid that under no circumstances would he agree to take any medicine and everyone said he ould if he was in pain - I am now in doubt that they have no clue what an aspergers child will and wont do.
Thanks for the back up of my theory I always feel better when another parent gets what im saying - makes me realise im not cracking up after all !!

I'm sorry that you've had little official support with this but I'm glad Cameron is doing better :)

I have everything crossed for you and you are right to put your views across to the medical profession - YOU are the EXPERT when it comes to knowing your child.:goodvibes

Louise i am so glad to hear that Cameron is much better.Hope he continues to improve.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter