Some pictures from our Sept 09 trip...

IndyShutterbug

Earning My Ears
We were at WDW from Sept. 29th - Oct. 5th, staying at Saratoga Springs. Below are a few shots, and below those are a link to the flickr slide show.

4000325292_f38bd9e01b_b.jpg

4000343044_2ddc1a1e4b_b.jpg

3999581111_1649dc5231_b.jpg

4000335274_7bd642c742_b.jpg

Slide show below from flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ndredsox/sets/72157622398913105/show/

Chip and Dale are my faves! Very nice shots---was it raining during the Boo To You parade? For some reason on my computer the shot looks like it has vertical streaks going through it, couldn't figure out if that was rain, done in processing or just my monitor.

Chip and Dale are my faves! Very nice shots---was it raining during the Boo To You parade? For some reason on my computer the shot looks like it has vertical streaks going through it, couldn't figure out if that was rain, done in processing or just my monitor.

mine looks that way too. But they are still great pics.

Yeah, it was a preset from onone software photo tools 2 that I applied. I didn't really care for it at first, but it grew on me. Wish I would have waited a few seconds, they might have covered up the trash can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter