Some pictures from my DLP visit

Quack said:
Becks - he is just the BEST isn't he!! My two DS's love Pluto, Mickey, Dum&Dee and Chip and Dale (my DH LOVES PLUTO) - we saw plenty of those but just this one little glimpse of Donald! :rolleyes2

oh but Chip & Dale are so naughty! i love em! they were tapping pluto on the shoulder and running away one time we saw them.. then dancing like robots during the fairytale ceramony parade! lol.... :woohoo:

Quack said:
I saw on the programme that they started at 7.55 - so I figures it might not have been a very long display. Did you enjoy Buffalo Bills?? The [GREENS are the best you know 'y'all come'

quack we did enjoy buffalo bills it was great we were the blue team and we won, its something we would do again if we went back and i want to go at xmas.

Lovely pics, Haha i have that exact same photo of Donald too at the Studios Parade!!

I met Donald once, at the Studios, he just came out on his little car and we got in there before the crowds spied him!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter