Some pictures from my DLP visit

Quack

What do points make..........?
Well I have finally scoured through my 500+ pictures to share some with you. I have some pictures with the boys in but unfortunately I don't like to share pics of them on the net - so you will just have to cope with my boring pics instead!!!

I hope this works:

Chip and Dale dancing with the Irish dancers on St Patricks day:
DSCN2498.jpg

Paris piping band:
DSCN2496.jpg

Mickey saying goodbye (he does talk!!!) at Main St station at closing time:
DSCN2480.jpg

VIEWS from my hotel room:

Sun-rise over Disney Village
DSCN2435.jpg

View of Disney Village from room - daylight
DSCN2088.jpg

Daytime view of hotel and park entrance
DSCN2089.jpg

Night time view
DSCN2110.jpg

View of Park and village taken from hiiiiiiigh up on Panoramagique
DSCN2097.jpg

My yummy bed (which they made up twice a day!)
DSCN2434.jpg

Sunt show explosion
DSCN2163.jpg

Pluto, Gideon and Tweedle Dum/Dee entering the DLH lobby
DSCN2401.jpg

And finally ...my favourite (I have still yet to meet him and get a pic with him:( )
DSCN2183.jpg

Lovely photos Quack - Panoramagique is superb isn't it - the views are stunning. I'm sure you'll get to meet Donald one day soon. :goodvibes

jillrobinson said:
Lovely photos Quack - Panoramagique is superb isn't it - the views are stunning. I'm sure you'll get to meet Donald one day soon. :goodvibes

I hope I do - he is my absolute favourite! :donald:

marcus.ka said:
Thank you for your great pictures! If you got more........ :cool1: ;)

I do have more of course LOL at least another 500!!! Most are of things you will have seen again and again though.

Cyrano said:
Great photos, thanks for sharing :goodvibes
What a view from your room :)

Considering this was just a normal standard room - I was very pleased with the view:) I think we were a little lucky.

Quack said:
And finally ...my favourite (I have still yet to meet him and get a pic with him:( )
DSCN2183.jpg

YAY! great photos... and i love donald too!

check this out... we have snap snaps!

P1010132.jpg

quack, loved the photo's, like you we didn't get to see the big donald duck, but we did queue for about 20 mins, but alas we didn't get his signature, which jake was gutted about, wasn't the st patricks parade great, we had a great time, we must have passed each other.

Becks - he is just the BEST isn't he!! My two DS's love Pluto, Mickey, Dum&Dee and Chip and Dale (my DH LOVES PLUTO) - we saw plenty of those but just this one little glimpse of Donald! :rolleyes2

Jane - yes I thought the Pipers were very good and the Irish dancers even better - the one tiny little one (could have been no more than 5yr old) was adorable! Did you see the fireworks? We came home that evening and so missed them. I looked on Cast members site and he says the were ok - I wonder if it wasn't such a huge display as I imagined it would be?

quack we didn't see the fireworks as we were in buffalo bill's, but what we gathered from people in the bus queue is that it was freezing cold and they only lasted about 5 mins, we didn't tell the kids about the fireworks as they would have been mad.

janejakelibbyemma said:
quack we didn't see the fireworks as we were in buffalo bill's, but what we gathered from people in the bus queue is that it was freezing cold and they only lasted about 5 mins, we didn't tell the kids about the fireworks as they would have been mad.

I saw on the programme that they started at 7.55 - so I figures it might not have been a very long display. Did you enjoy Buffalo Bills?? The [GREENS are the best you know 'y'all come'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter