Some people around here need to grow up

lovemygoofy

DIS Legend
Maybe we need a dis time out thread. You start acting like a child and you are limited to one thread. I think it should be "it's a small world" thread. You have to listen over and over to the song and think about your actions.

There are people on here that think they have it all figured it out and that it's always the other sides fault. There is finger pointing and tattale telling and the broad stroke of brush.

These people aren't part of the solution, they are part of the problem. Until we are everyday Americans recongize that we are the people that make this country go up and down, nothing will change. Name calling and childish gestures show nothing but your personality. Grow up and start making a difference. Get out and learn about other Americans and how we can make this country better together. Maybe you'll meet someone different from you that will turn your light bulb on that because someone is exactly like you doesn't mean that the person brings this country down.

I'm not attacking anyone at all in this thread. I hope it's food for thought ir just a pacifier to shut up some of these people that think they are right on both sides.

These people aren't part of the solution, they are part of the problem. Until we are everyday Americans recongize that we are the people that make this country go up and down, nothing will change. Name calling and childish gestures show nothing but your personality. Grow up and start making a difference. Get out and learn about other Americans and how we can make this country better together. Maybe you'll meet someone different from you that will turn your light bulb on that because someone is exactly like you doesn't mean that the person brings this country down.

I'm not attacking anyone at all in this thread. I hope it's food for thought ir just a pacifier to shut up some of these people that think they are right on both sides.

Of course you are, just more subtly. But it is warranted!

Maybe we need a dis time out thread. You start acting like a child and you are limited to one thread. I think it should be "it's a small world" thread. You have to listen over and over to the song and think about your actions.

There are people on here that think they have it all figured it out and that it's always the other sides fault. There is finger pointing and tattale telling and the broad stroke of brush.

Really? I have no idea what threads you are talking about, because I havent been on much lately, but it seems like you are attacking the people who you feel think they know it all. Why make a thread about it?

Really? I have no idea what threads you are talking about, because I havent been on much lately, but it seems like you are attacking the people who you feel think they know it all. Why make a thread about it?

You are right, I shouldn't have bothered. I don't know why. I guess I'm tired of it all that is constantly going around and around here. I do apologize for anyone that gets offended. Thank you

Some of the latest political threads have been real doozies. I think that's what prompted her to start this thread.

I completely agree Tina. Seems like grade school sometimes. Toys are flying out the door so fast, my head is spinning. :rotfl: I think we all need to start snorting fairy dust or something. Maybe that would put everyone in a better mood? At least I know it would put me in a better mood then listening to It's a Small World over and over again. ;)

I don't think your thread was being judgemental or attacking anyone. At least no more judgemental them a mother is when she tells her children to stop fighting all the time.

I have been ignoring the political threads myself but sometimes you just can't help yourself :sad2:

Sad how the voice of reason goes over some people's heads.

Thanks for your valiant effort Tina. You really are to be commended. :thumbsup2

Well, Tina... before anyone else accuses you of starting an "attack thread" I just want y'all to know that I Googled ATTACK THREAD and this is what came up :confused3 ;)

CIMG2301.jpg

:hug: Nice try, Tina. :hug:

If I have said or done anything to offend you...I'm sorry.:flower3:

I know the thread that you are referring to & I agree it got heated...and uncomfortable. Some things were taken personal, and some things were misunderstood (meant as a joke but hurt feelings).:flower3:

Well, Tina... before anyone else accuses you of starting an "attack thread" I just want y'all to know that I Googled ATTACK THREAD and this is what came up :confused3 ;)

CIMG2301.jpg

Well to be honest, he looks more like he's licking than attacking. I don't suppose that solution would work here on the DIS though. :lmao:

I for one, find it amusing. Seriously, I sit here and I read things that just make my jaw drop and I chuckle. I am amazed at how people can be so full of themselves, judgemental and perfect. The number of perfect people here astounds me. The cruel and stupid things people say to each other also amazes me, but again more often than not it amuses me.

Tina, I think you are right, but IMO it will not change and it certainly is not worth letting it get to you. There will always be know it alls, idiots and people who are just plain ignorant, especially when one can hide behind the anonymity of a board like this.

You are right, I shouldn't have bothered. I don't know why. I guess I'm tired of it all that is constantly going around and around here. I do apologize for anyone that gets offended. Thank you

I am all for a good political debate, and luckily, this is the internet, so if it gets too out of hand, I can not open the threads or turn off the computer for awhile. Don't let it bother you so much. :thumbsup2

But I DO know it all! I can't just keep all this knowledge to myself. I need to enlighten the rest of you. ;) :lmao:

ETA: Tina is one of the most level-headed posters on the DIS. She can argue/make a point without condeming the other side and her views and thoughts are very well thought out and reasoned. Whether you agree with her or not, I don' think you can argue with that. Shame on all of you for attacking one of the DIS's best assets. Everyone vents once in a while.

I am amazed at how people can be so full of themeslves, judgemental and perfect.

No kidding!! I have never been to a forum where there are so many people that are so sure that they are right and that their mission in the world is to enlighten others to the truth of their beliefs. Of course everyone's entitled to an opinion, but ramming it down our throats certainly doesn't endear us to you. You in general, I mean; not anyone specific :)

I really don't understand why some people make such a big deal over what others post, and get so offended or worked up by it sometimes. Unless that poster is personally attacking you is it really that big of a deal what they post? And name calling just seems so childish.

No kidding!! I have never been to a forum where there are so many people that are so sure that they are right and that their mission in the world is to enlighten others to the truth of their beliefs. Of course everyone's entitled to an opinion, but ramming it down our throats certainly doesn't endear us to you. You in general, I mean; not anyone specific :)

Almost every board I have ever been to has people like that on it.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest