Some party members have reached their FastPass+ Limit

robinb

DIS veteran
What the heck?!?

I booked a bunch of FP+ reservations a while ago for my upcoming Christmas/NYE trip. We are at WDW for 10-days in FP+ eligible resorts and we have APs that do not expire until March. I finally got back to finishing off my FP+ reservations after I noticed that I forgot to book 12/29. So, I booked 12/29 (my 8th day of FP+) and then went to book 1/1-1/3. The system woudn't let me! I got the message: "Some party members have reached their FastPass+ Limit". I thought it was an issue with the new year, so I "swapped" the 29th for the 1st and then went to reenter the 29th and got the same error message.

Arg. What will I have to do? FP- is being eliminated two weeks before at AK. We check into the GF that day, will I have to waste time at concierge?

Can you call in for assistance for something like that? That's probably what I would try first.

When I got this message I just hit the back button on the browser and tried it again. It eventually worked for all of my days.

Can you call in for assistance for something like that? That's probably what I would try first.
I thought about that. We're at AV-Conceirge, then the Dolphin and lastly at the GF Villas. My middle reservation is at the Dolphin (12/27-1/1) and I DO NOT want those FP+ reservations cancelled by someone who decides that I shouldn't have them even though the Dolphin is eligible.

When I got this message I just hit the back button on the browser and tried it again. It eventually worked for all of my days.
How many times do you have to use the back button? I tried a couple of times and got the same error message :(.

I now see next to each one of our names the following:
This Guest currently has the maximum number of FastPass+ selections that can be confirmed based on the number and type of tickets associated to their MyDisneyExperience account. If new FastPass+ selections are made for this day, you will be given the opportunity to trade them for another set of previously confirmed FastPass+ selections.

Just going by my experience. I too am an AP holder. I have an upcoming trip planned in December for 5 nights. I also had a 4 night stay in November. I am/was allowed to make FP+ reservations for 8 days. After you use one of the 8 days you are allowed to make another days' worth of FP+ reservations.

It appears you are only allowed to hold 8 days worth of FP+ reservations at a time. Some people on here have reported being able to have more than that but my experience has been a maximum of 8 days.

Good luck.

Just going by my experience. I too am an AP holder. I have an upcoming trip planned in December for 5 nights. I also had a 4 night stay in November. I am/was allowed to make FP+ reservations for 8 days. After you use one of the 8 days you are allowed to make another days' worth of FP+ reservations.

It appears you are only allowed to hold 8 days worth of FP+ reservations at a time. Some people on here have reported being able to have more than that but my experience has been a maximum of 8 days.

Good luck.
Thank you. I guess I'll make my 1/1 reservations on the 25th and so on. A week in advance is better than nothing.

Just a follow up to my previous post. I just went into my account and was able to schedule 10 days worth of FP+. We are staying off site for part of our upcoming trip and I was able to schedule FP+ for the days we are off site as well as the 5 days we are on site.

YMMV.

I thought about that. We're at AV-Conceirge, then the Dolphin and lastly at the GF Villas. My middle reservation is at the Dolphin (12/27-1/1) and I DO NOT want those FP+ reservations cancelled by someone who decides that I shouldn't have them even though the Dolphin is eligible.

Just an FYI, Dolphin guests are NOT eligible for advanced FP+ at this time (unless something changed and I missed it, possible). Swan/Dolphin guests can only get day-of FP+, and are supposed to do so through the specially marked "kiosk" and the CM there.

If it is letting you, do you have an Annual Pass?

Just an FYI, Dolphin guests are NOT eligible for advanced FP+ at this time (unless something changed and I missed it, possible). Swan/Dolphin guests can only get day-of FP+, and are supposed to do so through the specially marked "kiosk" and the CM there.

If it is letting you, do you have an Annual Pass?
Yes, I have APs and I am at AKV before my Dolphin reservation and we are receiving MBs from that reservation.

Yes, I have APs and I am at AKV before my Dolphin reservation and we are receiving MBs from that reservation.

OK...so the reason you can make them is that once the AP is "unlocked" by the AKV stay, they remain unlocked. But there is a limit, although exactly what the limit is seems to vary...

I have an AP and we're staying at YC from 2/5 to 2/14. I was able to book 9 days worth of FP+

I think it's ridiculous to only allow 8 days. I thought one of the points of MM+ was to get people to stay longer?

That has been my experience as well. Especially since it still gave the same message after you changed, just keep trying IMO.

We have an 11 day trip coming up in jan and our reward for being loyal WDW AP holders is that we are only allowed to book 7 days of FP+ at a time. So because we have AP's instead of just a 10day hopper, we will be left with the FP+ scraps and have to be booking our extra days as they come open once we are on our trip.:rolleyes:
Seems like others are having different luck, I guess I will keep trying. Good luck to you!

Even if you have a resort stay, many AP holders can only book a maximum of 7 days. Once you have used 1 day, you can make another day worth of FP+

They said "many", some pass holders can book length of stay and some can book up to 14days.
That simply makes no sense to me at all. Some can book 7 days, I can book 8 days and others can book 14 days. I'm a DVC member staying at 2 DVC resorts with a PAP and I can only book 8 days.

That simply makes no sense to me at all. Some can book 7 days, I can book 8 days and others can book 14 days. I'm a DVC member staying at 2 DVC resorts with a PAP and I can only book 8 days.

No one knows if it's a glitch or why this problem occurs. Some people can book 14 days, some only 7. We have PAP's and stayed at WDW for almost 6 weeks. We could only make 7 days worth at a time throughout the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter