• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some one who I thought was dead, just IM'd me.

Well last night, I talked to a friend who went to his service. She said that his sister went in and cleaned out his room, including his computer. The friend said the last thing she knew was that his computer was unhooked and was sitting in a closet. That his parents didn't want to even see it.

I can believe that, because his mother placed all the blame on us and the internet.

The friend is going to see about contacting one of the siblings to see if she can find out where the computer is now.

Wow. just creepy! And just in time for Halloweeenie!

I'm in.:surfweb:

wooohooo a great halloween story!!!! can't wait to find out more

Posting to subscribe.

Definitely a weird story, and I got goose bumps when I read about the song.

I just came across this story and am SO curious to hear what all has happened since the last update.

Sorry, yall! I have been sitting with my grandmother and she has NO internet access!:sad: She also only gets 5 channels on her tv. OMG! I was ready to pull my hair out!

So I haven't been online for anything "strange" to happen. Nor have I been in contact with anyone who might could find out something. I'm at a stand still because nobody is getting back with me on any information.

Sorry, yall! I have been sitting with my grandmother and she has NO internet access!:sad: She also only gets 5 channels on her tv. OMG! I was ready to pull my hair out!

So I haven't been online for anything "strange" to happen. Nor have I been in contact with anyone who might could find out something. I'm at a stand still because nobody is getting back with me on any information.

OMG, bless your heart, Darlin'. :hug:

Welcome back.

That is so crazy. I wonder who it could be.

I had something kind of like that happen to me once. I had a good friend who got mixed up in a lot of drugs and moved away to Las Vegas. I got a call from a good friend of hers that she had shot herself and had died. She had no family here, so there was no way for me to find out. Just people close to her telling me she did. So I believed it for a long time.

Then a few years back I had a message on my answering machine from her mother saying that her daughter wanted to talk to me. :scared1: I was a bit shocked to say the least, so I called back and I talked to her!! I didnt mention anything at first - I am not sure why - then I finally told her - I thought you were dead. Everyone said you shot yourself and died. And she scted kind of strange for a second and just said - uh...no. And that was it!!
Weird! We lost contact again, but I am thinking she probably did try to kill herself, but she lived and didnt want to talk about it.

Nonetheless, it was a vey strange phone call!

I bet it was his parents.
When my dad died, I picked up his cell phone and wallet and stuff from the police station [the cops found him] and felt like I should call people the cops may not have called. So I called my aunt from his cell phone. She didn't answer bc she apparently learned of his death through the cops and was freaked out that his cell phone was calling her.

Oh wow. If someone is messing with you, that person is very sick. Hugs to you.

I bet it was his parents.
When my dad died, I picked up his cell phone and wallet and stuff from the police station [the cops found him] and felt like I should call people the cops may not have called. So I called my aunt from his cell phone. She didn't answer bc she apparently learned of his death through the cops and was freaked out that his cell phone was calling her.

I just got caller id w/ our Fios (I know...I'm behind the rest of the world!:) ) When my mom called this weekend it really freaked me out.... my dad has been dead over 11 years but the phone is still in his name! Now I know when she calls to expect it, but it really startled me at first (especially on Halloween!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter