Some Of You People Can Be So....

I was one of those 'mean' people but to my defense I have exhibit A:

From emode.com

***, your subconscious mind is driven most by Kindness

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realize on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings.

Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you. Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

Does that qualify me as kinda mean? :p

Some wisdom imparted on me by an actor who didn't read her reviews. She told me "Opinions are like Bum holes, Everyone has one" That's all I wanted to say

Richelle

Originally posted by snoopy
That being said, some folks like throwing salt on the wound at every opportunity. I don't quite get it myself. I mean, just because you might think something, doesn't mean you have to SAY it (or in the case of the DIS, TYPE it) aloud. :rolleyes: And you are also right, Oddball, folks have a way of not letting go around here. :rolleyes: It gets old after awhile, I must say......

This is the HIGHEST FORM of MATURITY, something that aLOT of people on this board are lacking, I'm sad to see regularly. I used to be like that then I GREW UP!

AMEN, cuz!!

And to reiterate CC, why wasn't this REPORTED???? :confused:

GG, I must agree with you on your last comment though. God forbid that you should ever be with child, you've made your feelings on that subject abundantly clear......and then some

That's right. And nothing's wrong with that.

Starting a new thread asking people to 'let it go' is just perpetuating the negative and unproductive, but that is just my opinion...hopefully poeple who disagree with me can 'let it go'...:p

Originally posted by CathyCanada
If other people's comments were so bad, why weren't they reported to a moderator? I didn't see any intervention by the DIS Mod team, so I guess I will assume that no one found the "attacks" bad enough to report.

Consider it duly reported. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter