Some of our long time Disers could use your thoughts, prayers and pixie dust...

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Many of you know Carol and Michael Bowling and are familiar with Carol's health struggles in the past few years.

Well, after speaking with Carol and Michael today, I find they have hit another rough patch in the road and could use all of the thoughts, prayers and pixie dust the Dis Unplugged Board can muster.

From personal experience, I know how powerful this energy can be and I am hoping that we can aim some Carol's way. Let's not forget Michael, as he's helping Carol over this hurdle.

As Carol signs all of her posts and correspondence...."It's A Great Day To Be Alive."

Let's show her how true this is.....:wizard:

Positive thoughts and healing prayers headed your way Baby!

Val & I are sending positive thoughts their way, along with some pixiedust:

Best wishes and pixie dust to both of you, hope you are over this soon and in good health!

I am sorry to hear this. Both of them are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Healing thoughts & prayers headed Carol & Micheal's way!!!

Sayhello

Keeping both Carol and Michael in my prayers and sending lots of pixie dust and positive thoughts their way!

~Lori

Sorry to hear this. Michael and Carol are very special people. Good thoughts from the Potter family.

Special hugs :goodvibes and pixie dust pixiedust: for Carol and Michael from John and me.
We had the pleasure of signing the special book Michael made for her last December on PCC2.0.
And next December for PCC4.0 she tells me they are also staying at BLT post cruise. I am looking forward to meeting her in person next December.

I know that DISer powered prayers and pixie dust will help them both through this speed bump. :wizard:

I spent a very memorable lunch with Carol and Michael on PCC 1.0 and wish them both all the good thoughts I can possibly conjure up. Peace, love and strength my friends! :love:

Here's some hugs and pixie dust from Ohio. Hoping for the best!

--Hillary

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!!

Keep those laughs going Carol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter