Some of my Wizarding World Photos

Why can't I see the pics???? Everyone says they are wonderful!!!!
(Bandwidth exceeded) what does this mean?
I think it means too many people have logged on to see them so it's exceeded the OP's free bandwidth. Maybe La2kw will post a direct link to his/her account so people can view the pics directly - they really are brilliant.

Oh I thought it was just me that couldn`t see them for a minute.

What a shame.......they sounded good.

I think it means too many people have logged on to see them so it's exceeded the OP's free bandwidth. Maybe La2kw will post a direct link to his/her account so people can view the pics directly - they really are brilliant.
I hope so too!

If that is the reason, I believe they become available again after a month if you can wait that long!

If it is possible your photos just made me even more excited to visit the WWoHP :yay::yay::yay:

Oh my God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
I wanna go.............can't wait 08/29 !!! :yay:

Thanks a lot for these wonderful pics.

Perrine :hippie:

Great pics...thanks for sharing. We're going down for the holidays again this year.

Awesome pics!:cool1::cool1:

We were there at the same time 7/21/10-7/23/10. I kept looking for my family in your pictures. Didn't see us though.

Great job capturing the castle, but loved all of them!

WOW, fantastic pictures! They've got me pumped up for our November trip. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad that I got the chance to see these great pictures again. I'm so excited!

:worship:Thanks a lot for your pictures!:worship:
I'm going to visit the USA for the first time in September, a much antecipated, wanted and cherished vacation together with my fiance.
We'll do WDW, Universal, IoA and of course WWoHP!
I only hope the crowds will be thinner :p b/c I know my DF won't stand very very veeeeeery long lines and waits:sad2:

LOVE the photos - thanks! Y'all are gonna have to excuse me...I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan...read the 1st 4 books and they took a bit too dark of a turn for me. BUT...I definitely still want to see the Wizarding World (plus my brothers girlfriend will be with us and she is a HUGE Harry Potter fan!).

So...because of my lack of knowledge, I have a question about one of the photos...

There is a photo of 2 skulls and the caption said to look closely at them (I did!) - I saw they looked "different" but don't know why....anyone have any idea? I'm just curious now! :)

skull question her too

Nice photos.

Another who wants to know more about the skulls.

LOVE the photos - thanks! Y'all are gonna have to excuse me...I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan...read the 1st 4 books and they took a bit too dark of a turn for me. BUT...I definitely still want to see the Wizarding World (plus my brothers girlfriend will be with us and she is a HUGE Harry Potter fan!).

So...because of my lack of knowledge, I have a question about one of the photos...

There is a photo of 2 skulls and the caption said to look closely at them (I did!) - I saw they looked "different" but don't know why....anyone have any idea? I'm just curious now! :)

It's no great mystery. The skulls look human, but they have horns and facial bones not found on regular human skulls, making them strange looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter