Some of my "DISigns"...UPDATED--please read Post #1 FIRST!

You are truly awesome for doing this for so many...
Any chance I could get the large black Mickey head with the name inside and the character beside it if at all possible:

Sam (with Steamboat Willie )
Abbey (with Hannah Montana)
Molly (with Ariel)
Mom (with Walt Disney, maybe the "partners" pic?)
Ellie (with Tink)
Mom (with Dumbo) - this one's for me, the other "Mom" is my sister!

I'd also love the plain black Mickey / Minnie heads as well-

Minnie head- Abbey, Molly, Ellie, Aunt Stacey, Aunt Dit
Mickey head- Sam

Is there any place I can send a donation for your time? maybe a few trading pins for your kids? I'd love to repay your kindness!
Also- can you PM me if you get a chance when they are done? This way I don't "lose" the thread amongst many and bother you about it!
Thanks again and again!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wow these look amazing!! You do such a great job!! I was wondering if I could get:
2 sorcerer mickey with 2008 in the ear and Walt Disney World underneath: 1 with Dad,1 with Nicholas
3 minnie with 2008 in the ear and Walt Disney World underneath: 1 with Madison, 1 with Mommy, and 1 with Nana

would you make

sorcer mickey with
anthony
robin
gabrielle
hannah

zebra head mickey with
robin
windy
nicole

Thank you

I havent seen weheartmickey post lately. I hope I just missed that she was taking a break or something, and nothings wrong.

Would you consider making the following?

Sorcerer Mickey - Is there anyway to put Fantasmic on one ear?
Ganny 2009
Stone 2008
Susan 2008

Green Mickey Head
I DIS do you DIS SussieStone

Zebra head with Bow with Walt Disney World below it
Ganny
Susan

Zebra head without bow with Walt DisneyWorld below it
Stone

thanks

I havent seen weheartmickey post lately. I hope I just missed that she was taking a break or something, and nothings wrong.

Thank you for your concern. Life has been CRAZY for the past week or more. I have had to work so many more hours lately, DH has been working out of state all spring & I have to drive my DS4 to & from preschool each day (2 hours per day).

On top of this, we've been trying to refinance our home, and my car JUST QUIT working!!!! So, it's been a little bit of a nightmare around here. :scared1: Please pray for strength for our family as we are pretty stressed right now. I'm super sorry if I've let anyone down (especially if I missed deadlines for your trip.) :guilty:

I'll try to get done as much as I can, but please understand that I have very limited time right now. I still don't have a car, and we're trying to wait until the re-fi goes through to buy one. I miss my "DISigning therapy". Goodness knows I've needed it this week! God bless each of you, and thank you for your concerns & prayers. :hug: Angela

Could I please get a few of your Mickey head DISigns?

1. Chris - Christopher Robin (that's his REAL name!) I have a picture if you need one.

2. Dylan - Lightning McQueen and Mater

3. Desiree - Pirate Minnie Mouse (if you have one or can find one)

4. Cheryl - Tinkerbell

Could I please have Walt Disney World 2008 at the bottom? The others I can get from Kari's photobucket. Thank you very much!!!!

Hi Cheryl! I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting. I've tried everything to get the Christopher Robin MH to work, but it will not merge onto my blank MH. Is there another one that he might want? I downloaded some Christopher Robin's off of the net, but they didn't work either. I need a jpg file!

Anyway, I hope these others are okay. God bless, Angela :goodvibes

PirateMinnie-Desiree08.jpg

CARSMHDylan.jpg

Tinkerbell-cheryl08.jpg

Next up: jstbcuz in Post #162

Hi there! I posted earlier about a bday selection. I was wondering if you could also do the mouse ears with cinderella and have it say Lindsey along with the 2008 and Walt Disney World or WDW. I would also like the same mouse ears with mickey that says Lauren, date, and WDW and then if you have one with Peter Pan or Handy Manny I would like that with Logan, maybe "its my first trip" and 2008.

We are leaving May 27th. I appreciate all your help.

Have a wonderful trip! God bless, Angela :goodvibes

CinderellaMHLindseyRevised.jpg

CinderellaMHLauren.jpg

PeterPanMHrevised.jpg

Next Up: DisneyLuvr from Post #163

(I'm going to bed, & have a very busy weekend, so I'm not sure when I will get a chance to work on the next request, though!)

Have a wonderful trip! God bless, Angela :goodvibes

CinderellaMHLindseyRevised.jpg

CinderellaMHLauren.jpg

PeterPanMHrevised.jpg

Next Up: DisneyLuvr from Post #163

(I'm going to bed, & have a very busy weekend, so I'm not sure when I will get a chance to work on the next request, though!)

These look GREAT!! However, the one for Lauren I wanted this design, but Mickey Mouse instead of Cinderella. THANKS!!!

P.S. Glad to see you're back.

to take time for yourself and your family. Don't worry, we'll still be here when you get back. You deserve a break to get ready for your own trip. We all know how hectic it can be getting ready. Say hi to Mickey for those of us who don't go until later this year!
God bless and have a safe and happy vacation,
Danielle

Thank you for your concern. Life has been CRAZY for the past week or more. I have had to work so many more hours lately, DH has been working out of state all spring & I have to drive my DS4 to & from preschool each day (2 hours per day).

On top of this, we've been trying to refinance our home, and my car JUST QUIT working!!!! So, it's been a little bit of a nightmare around here. :scared1: Please pray for strength for our family as we are pretty stressed right now. I'm super sorry if I've let anyone down (especially if I missed deadlines for your trip.) :guilty:

I'll try to get done as much as I can, but please understand that I have very limited time right now. I still don't have a car, and we're trying to wait until the re-fi goes through to buy one. I miss my "DISigning therapy". Goodness knows I've needed it this week! God bless each of you, and thank you for your concerns & prayers. :hug: Angela

I hope life gets better for you soon. At least in 4 weeks you'll be at "The World". All your troubles will melt away then. Thanks for taking the time for us. :flower3: Now take the time for yourself.:hug:

Hi Cheryl! I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting. I've tried everything to get the Christopher Robin MH to work, but it will not merge onto my blank MH. Is there another one that he might want? I downloaded some Christopher Robin's off of the net, but they didn't work either. I need a jpg file!

Anyway, I hope these others are okay. God bless, Angela :goodvibes

PirateMinnie-Desiree08.jpg

CARSMHDylan.jpg

Tinkerbell-cheryl08.jpg

Next up: jstbcuz in Post #162

Thanks Angela! They look great! I do have one request that I think should be pretty easy. Could I have you take the year off of the designs please? I was able to find a jpg of Christopher Robin.:yay: I'll PM you with it. Thanks Angela!!

Hi Angela! These are amazing!!!

When you get a chance (I'm in no rush!!), and if you have the art, could I please get one with Mu Shu (sp?) with the standard black Mickey ears that says 'Troublemaker' in the middle? (No date.)

Could I get another, with Mulan, that says 'Princess' in the middle, please? (Again, no date)

My plan is to print them onto iron-on fabric, then iron each one on a side of a single shirt for my daughter to wear when we go to WDW next year. Thanks!:hippie: true

Hi Angela,
Your designs are great! I was wondering if you would be able to make a Happy 5th Birthday design with Ariel. We are leaving in two weeks, however, I understand if you can't get to it.
Thanks so much!

Angela,
I just wanted to let you know that you can disregard this request. I managed to come up with something!
I hope you enjoy your trip...

Hi, I would like to request a zebra head with the name CODY in it. You did some names for me earlier and my son had a fit because he didn't have one with his name. I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance.
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter