Some of my "DISigns"...UPDATED--please read Post #1 FIRST!

OMG these are amazing. I am brand new to all this but I am just blown away by the generousity of people on these boards. That being said I was wondering if I could please get some for us. We are doing a grand gathering in September for my daughters 10th birthday and I really like the doing my birthday disney style one.

Ok here goes

MacKenzie she will be 10

and if I could get Mickey heads for

Dad
Mom
Ryan
MacKenzie or just Kenzie
Kadence

I would really really appreciate it.:worship:

Hi, Love the disigns:)

Would you be able to make the zebra mickey head with Anna (is there a chance you could put a red bow on?)

Angela, Thanks for Will's birthday disign! I'd be willing to bet you're right and some other little Will will use the one you made for a 2nd birthday. Thanks again for helping make his day a little more special! Lisa

love love love your designs...could I please get "celebrating my 50th Birthday Disney style" with bright blue letters....we are celebrating my mom's birthday in may and I would love to have this shirt for her to wear!

Omg you are doing so wonderful already!!! I wish I could figure out how to do these things!!

If you are taking requests would you be able to take this design and change the name? One for Katie and one Carrie. THey are definately Daddys princesses and he would love it!!!
Jusat another idea--my DH gets a kick out of the girls calling him King Daddy..maybe a black Mickey head that says that with a big gold crown like the princess hats one you did?? I have sooo many ideas and NO TALENT lol

thanks so much and again, your designs look great!!

Hello! Here are the designs you requested...plus one extra! :woohoo:

KingDaddy.jpg

PurpleMHprincess-Carrie.jpg

PurpleMHprincess-Katie.jpg

PurpleMHprincess-QueenMommy.jpg

Hope these are what you were envisioning. God bless you! Angela :goodvibes

I love your birthday designs. Could I get one that says Kendall's 11th birthday and WDW 2008? Thanks so much.

Hey there! Here's Kendall's b-day disign...I just used basically the same wording as I used on the other one's. If that's not okay, just let me know! Enjoy, Angela :goodvibes
B-day-Kendall11.jpg

These are great!!! If you get time, could you do one for celebrating a birthday IN disney world. It's Raelee and she is turning 5 in magic kingdom :)

Thanks!!

OMG these are terrific, I was wondering if you could do something for a 30th Anniversary Trip in Nov Thanks I love this

Hi your designs are absolutely amazing!! I am coming over to WDW end of this month to visit my daughter who is working in the uk pavilion in EPCOT and wondered if you could do me one of the mickey heads with a camouflage background with my name on it ---LORRAINE??
Thank you

OMG these are so cute!!!!! Are you personalizing any of them?? If so is it possible to get the McQueen and Mater one with Corbin and one with Carter?? Also the sorcerer Mickey one from the first post with the same names??

Thank you so much if you can do that!!

I hope you enjoy these...Cars is one of my little man's favorites, too. Have a blessed week, Angela ;)
CARSMHCorbin.jpg

CARSMHCarter.jpg

MickeySorcerer-Corbin.jpg

MickeySorcerer-Carter.jpg

I wish I knew how to do this stuff!

Could I possibly get the Woody and Buzz designs with Jacob and 2008 on them.

Could I also get the Mickey Minnie b-day one with Olivia's first birthday on it?

Thanks so much!

Her name is Briganna and whatever characters you find would be great!!! I read the photoshop info also, thanks so much!!!!!!!!

I hope this is kind of what you were hoping for. I had a hard time finding ice skating, so I just used these from the clip art thread. Blessings, Angela;)

IceSkatingMickey-Briganna.jpg

IceSkatingMMBrigannacopy.jpg

OMG these are amazing. I am brand new to all this but I am just blown away by the generousity of people on these boards. That being said I was wondering if I could please get some for us. We are doing a grand gathering in September for my daughters 10th birthday and I really like the doing my birthday disney style one.

Ok here goes

MacKenzie she will be 10

and if I could get Mickey heads for

Dad
Mom
Ryan
MacKenzie or just Kenzie
Kadence

I would really really appreciate it.:worship:

Here's a couple of disigns for Mackenzie's b-day. Which kind of Mickey heads would you like for your family? (Do they prefer a specific character, or just a basic/plain MH?) God bless, Angela :goodvibes

B-day-Mackenzie10.jpg

B-day-Kenzie10.jpg

love love love your designs...could I please get "celebrating my 50th Birthday Disney style" with bright blue letters....we are celebrating my mom's birthday in may and I would love to have this shirt for her to wear!

I hope one of these fit what you had in mind...I know when I turn 50, I better be getting a trip to WDW also!!! I think I enjoy it WAY more than my kiddos!! :rotfl: Blessings to you & your family, Angela ;)

Mom50B-daybluered.jpg

Mom50B-dayredblue.jpg

Mom50B-day.jpg

I hope one of these fit what you had in mind...I know when I turn 50, I better be getting a trip to WDW also!!! I think I enjoy it WAY more than my kiddos!! :rotfl: Blessings to you & your family, Angela ;)

Mom50B-daybluered.jpg

Mom50B-dayredblue.jpg

Mom50B-day.jpg

these look AMAZING!...this is going to be soo special for her THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!:thumbsup2

Hi, Love the disigns:)

Would you be able to make the zebra mickey head with Anna (is there a chance you could put a red bow on?)

I haven't forgotten about you...I'm going to have to search for a red bow & I will do my best to post the design tomorrow. Thanks in advance for your patience!! :goodvibes Angela

well it warms my heart knowing that there are still people out there in the world who do things out of the goodness of their heart!

I was thinking about doing something on the back of her shirt do you have any ideas? maybe something that would match the front design

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter