Some new pics

Bob Slydell

DIS Veteran
ryan49vc.jpg

ryan52cs.jpg

ryan66be.jpg

ryan72mf.jpg

Thanks for sharing Steve. Your kids are adorable. I particularly liked the family photo.

Beautiful! I like how you made sure you posted the "I Love Daddy" one. ;)

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Awww! Your new baby is so precious! And Cameron looks so proud.

I like the bib you bought him too. ;)

He is adorable! Thank you for sharing. I particularly like the "I love daddy" picture. He looks like he is making that little sucking motion in his sleep like my kids used to. Ah...the memories.

Denae

OMG! I haven't been on the DIS in a while & look at what I almost missed!! Baby Slydell is soooooo handsome!! How's the big fella doing? Is he excited about his new baby brother? I used to tell my older son that only very special boys are chosen as 'big brothers!' (He liked that!) Of course what else could I tell him when he insisted we return his baby brother to the hospital?? ;)

Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you & your family!

Cameron really loves being a big brother (so far :earboy2: ). He's been great around Ryan -- helping us out with some things, playing with him, etc. He's been very gentle with him. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Oh Steve he is adorable!! Congratulations...I am sorry I did not realize you guys had the baby! :cool1: I bet Cam is a great big brother!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter