Some "Magic" on the Dream!

scrapbookmomma74

We love DCL!!!
We just returned from the 3 night Dream cruise. Unfortunately, it was too rough to dock at CC, but it was fun to spend a day on the Dream. Anyhow, we had some "Magic" on our first night. When we went to dinner, our server was the SAME server that we've had on our past TWO Magic cruises! (And who we absolutely LOVED!!!)
It was such a nice surprise!

Yup....we were sad to find that at least 2 of our favorites were moved to the Dream. Guess we can expect more moves when the Fantasy it ready.

Can I ask which server you are talking about?

We've had Wilson on our past two Magic cruises. I never hear anyone speak of him, so I'm afraid he is no longer with DCL.

Can I ask which server you are talking about?

We've had Wilson on our past two Magic cruises. I never hear anyone speak of him, so I'm afraid he is no longer with DCL.

We too had Wilson on the Magic a couple years ago and he was amazing!!! I had seen Seth who was our drink server with Wilson and he said Wilson was no longer working on any of the Disney ships. :sad2:

We too had Wilson on the Magic a couple years ago and he was amazing!!! I had seen Seth who was our drink server with Wilson and he said Wilson was no longer working on any of the Disney ships. :sad2:

Thats so sad. I truly hope that he is home with his family and having an amazing life. I can't imagine what he gave up and missed to work for Disney. I made sure both times that it was noted how great he was and I wrote him special notes to thank him for everything.

My fingers are crossed that we get a great wait staff on the Dream. :wizard:

Karen

We had Ali from Turkey on our Magic cruise in June 09!!! We loved him too!!!! :goodvibes Glad to know where he is now! If we ever get to go on the Dream, we will request him!!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter