• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some Finished T-shirts . . .

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Just wanted to share . . . I did these for our upcoming trip . . . 2 more sleeps:banana: :banana: I used dark transfers for all of them.

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

Love the designs! You should tell the person who designed them that she's very talented! :goodvibes Have a magical trip! :wizard:

Maria, those shirts look terrific! And KBerly is right, your designer is marvelous! ;)

Have a magical trip!

They all look great, Maria! I was just admiring the Tink design last night! :goodvibes

I hope you have a MARVELOUS trip. You certainly deserve one, after all the magic you've extended to everyone here! :thumbsup2

They all look great!!!! hey next time a take a trip can you come over and cut my designs out ??? J/K I make my sister in-law do it "My name is Wickedmom75 and I flunked out of cutting in kindergarten" . I can't wait till I get to go back and all the shirts I will make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter