Some Enchanted Christmas PTR

A belated Bon Voyage!
I'll be watching this like a hawk to read about your lovely trip.
Hope you both have a magical trip pixiedust:

Thanks Kizzy and lovely to see you back on. We're having a good time, I'm just too exhausted to keep posting every day. TR will have to wait until we're back.

Rachael, no Frozen postcards so have sent another and will send boys a Frozen treat when we're back - I know just the thing. :) xxx

Thanks Kizzy and lovely to see you back on. We're having a good time, I'm just too exhausted to keep posting every day. TR will have to wait until we're back.

Rachael, no Frozen postcards so have sent another and will send boys a Frozen treat when we're back - I know just the thing. :) xxx

The postcard will enough :)
I've moved my date for next dec we are there 14h till 18th now:)
Hope Catherine liked the goodies.
Disney will make you want a early night we all know that xxx

Thanks Anne :hug:
Sorry to read there was no pixie dust. How are you finding the HNY otherwise? Do you mind the walk?
xxx

The postcard will enough :)
I've moved my date for next dec we are there 14h till 18th now:)
Hope Catherine liked the goodies.
Disney will make you want a early night we all know that xxx

Rachael, I am so sorry, I thought I had said, Catherine loved the treats you sent her, she was thrilled with them. Especially loved the Mickey pen and the hair turban. xxx

Thanks Anne :hug:
Sorry to read there was no pixie dust. How are you finding the HNY otherwise? Do you mind the walk?
xxx

HNY is grand Kizzy and the walk doesn't bother me at all. I do have sore shoulders from pushing the wheelchair uphill though. They're very busy, full to bursting, and even waiting for a lift somedays takes ages. Makes me miss the ground floor room we had in June.

There's a,fair bit of noise from the plaza, some very noisy, over excited kids squealing and running around late at night. Wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't bother Catherine. She gets very upset about badly behaved kids, I keep having to tell her to mind her own business here. Lol

So I wouldn't pay extra for a plaza room - only extra seems to be noise - and of course a Christmas room not possible.

Standards are down from June. No turn down service on any day this visit whereas we had this in June. On Friday we had no service, no clean towels. It wasn't a huge deal but it's the little things you notice.

We ate at Manhattan restaurant on Friday evening and it was lovely.

Rachael, I am so sorry, I thought I had said, Catherine loved the treats you sent her, she was thrilled with them. Especially loved the Mickey pen and the hair turban. xxx

Glad she liked them :thumbsup2
I'm looking forward to our Xmas room at the HNY next year from what you've said it was prob worth paying the extra.
I find the turn down pixie dust etc all at bit hit and miss with disney tbh.
Also dinning experiences still can not wait to be back 3 trips next year I don't tell people in the real world lol they would think I'm mad ;)
Xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter