• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some Disneyland Fast Passes Come With Redeemable Prizes!

DisneylandClub

Earning My Ears
So I was at Disneyland On the 1st Of The Month. (First Day I Got my Premium AP) So When I went to Get My First Fast Pass of the day, & This Came Out Attached To My Fast Pass. Did Anyone Else Know About This? It Caught Me By Surprise :P
TU24kWK.jpg

They've been doing this since the arcade was Flynn's. Maybe it's to promote the arcade since it's so hidden? I had no idea there was an arcade back there until I pulled one of these fastpasses.

Yes, I've gotten these at Screamin and Tower of Terror. They've been around for a couple years.

We've gotten them a couple of times in the past year, never used them though.

Does DLR ever have the surprise FPs like in WDW?

RSR was giving out surprise FPs last year. We got one for GRR. I can't recall if we used it or not.

We got the arcade token ones before too. Not sure where but remember getting it and not using it.

We got this when we got fp's for soarin' and TOT. We didn't redeem them though, just didn't have time for the arcade.

We got four of these tickets this trip. We turned them in and kept 3 tokens to bring home as souvenirs. I liked Flynn's way better. The music, the games, just like I went back to high school. The Tea Party arcade is all the games that normally would give you tickets if it was somewhere else. But here you don't win anything for playing. They missed the boat. They could have had some cool Mad Tea Party Prizes to win.

RSR was giving out surprise FPs last year. We got one for GRR. I can't recall if we used it or not. We got the arcade token ones before too. Not sure where but remember getting it and not using it.
wow, I didn't know about the surprise fast passes either, I love how at Disneyland even the tiny-est things have a pinch of "magic":-)

We've gotten them a couple of times in the past year, never used them though.

Radiator Springs Racers used to give out surprise FPs to Screamin, Grizzly, and Ariel, but they stopped doing that when they decided to disconnected the RSR FPs.

I've also gotten a "surprise FP" for Captain EO when I got Space Mountain FPs...didn't give me any more incentive to see it though. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter