• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some amazing news regarding my Dad

That is amazing. I hope that justice prevails for you and your family Kevin.

This is such wonderful news - there are so many negative things that seem to happen in the world today. When I read your post this quote just wouldn't leave my mind - "so shines a good deed in a weary world"

I am very happy that things may be put right for your family regarding this terrible event. My very best thoughts to all of you.

Thanks for sharing this positive news with everyone. Definitely glad to hear that the justice system making a real effort on this. :)

Kevin that is wonderful news, I hope this brings some peace of mind your mom and your family. What an awful year (is a year right?) it has been for her. What a comfort you and John must have been for her. Hope they catch him soon and keep this from happening to anyone else.

Glad to hear it! I work in the legal system and I know that sometimes the wheels turn slowly. I am glad to see a positive story about police and prosecutors doing a good job - we so often see the worst in the news.

I hope they find the guy and prosecute him to the fullest! Best wishes to you and your family Kevin - I know it's never going to be "over" for you, but hope this process won't take too long and at least that monster will be off the streets so no one else suffers the same fate. :hug:

Kevin,
I was so pleased to read your post.
It seems that some kind of justice has an opportunity to come around for you and your family.
I know this must be bitter sweet... The good thing is now I believe you and your family have been heard. This may also prevent another innocent person from meeting their untimely death. Peace and God Bless!
Carla. Gilchrist, and Lakyn

First, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I had no idea!

B.) I am glad that this ruling came down. Now they just need to find him!

Lastly, You and your Mom will be in my families prayers!

I am delighted to hear that David Lanier will now have the opportunity to receive the consequences for his actions and can no longer remain detached and anonymous from the lives he affected.

What an amazing turn of events. Hopefully he will get the punishment he deserves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter