Soloing sep-Oct - Who else is doing it?

i can't say i will be there at 5:00 but know i will be there hopefully by 6:30.

can you leave a trail of popcorn pieces so i can track you all down that day?
or put up post it cards somewhere in the vicinity so i know which direction you all are walking??? lol

once you have the group set up, i'll try to exchange cell # with someone that is willing to help me out in locating the group.

fridays are busy for the F & W event, but less crowded than it is on saturdays.

i can't say i will be there at 5:00 but know i will be there hopefully by 6:30.

can you leave a trail of popcorn pieces so i can track you all down that day?
or put up post it cards somewhere in the vicinity so i know which direction you all are walking??? lol

once you have the group set up, i'll try to exchange cell # with someone that is willing to help me out in locating the group.

fridays are busy for the F & W event, but less crowded than it is on saturdays.

well 5pm is when i will be there, i doubt we shall be walking at that time. I am sure that whatever time your able to join we wont be far.

And as for busy, i kinda expected it to be, but we also wont be rushing around, just taking our time.. well thats what i expect we shall be doing

Looks like a lot of solo travelers in October! Count me as one too! :cool1:

I'll be there from Oct. 12-19th. Right now I have the 12th and 16th as definite Epcot days on my magic band. I usually do 2 parks a day unless something catches my interest and keeps me at 1 park longer than I thought. This means I can technically go to Epcot any day. I didn't even realize until an hour ago that I would be there for the Food&Wine Festival. Lucky me!

I'm still debating on when to do the NSSHP. It will either be the 14th or 17th. The 14th is Columbus Day, so I don't know how crowded the park might be since it's a Federal holiday. That's why I'm leaning for the 17th. Anyone else planning for the 17th?

Even though this is my first post, I've been reading these forums for a while waiting to book my next trip. :yay:

I will be in WDW solo from October 18-22 -- staying at CBR and definitely going to be in Epcot for F&W! Anyone else?

Tom

I'm back on the boards after a long spell of normal life (yuck), and heading to WDW (from New Zealand), between the 24/9 and the 3/10. It's the first time I'll have been back since I worked there in 2010! :cool1:

How about we make it a Down Under Invasion, Luke?

I'll be there solo from October 14-20, doing Food and Wine, the Halloween party, and the Swolphin Food and Wine Classic. Not arriving until 5pm on Monday, so with the short hours, I probably can't meet up that night.
Anyone else doing the Swolphin?

Hi. I'll be there solo from the 14th to the 17th. What's the Swolphin and do we have to sign up or just show up? What day are you doing the Swolphin?

I am here now. Couples trip turned solo due to work schedule changes. Not my first solo trip so I am fine. Doing MNSSHP tonight. Headed to Animal Kingdom now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter