Solo WDW:Avoiding a Divorce when NDH Goes Hunting thru Bday and Anniversary Upd:1/14

Not sure I can help :) Mine is a hunting nut as well. It worked in my advantage about 5 years ago when I decided to make a deal. Ever since he gets his deer lease paid for and I get a Disney trip per year. Win-Win situation!!!

I'm starting to think more deals like this will be in my future as well LOL!!!

:banana: :banana: Welcome Welcome!! I'm so excited you came by, BTW I totally love you TR!! Hmmmm...another trip....always sounds like a good idea. I'm thinking of upgrading to the AP when we get there and plan a few trips in Fall and around Christmas LOL!!!!

:idea: We should all do that, and plan a Snowbird trip for sometime during the year!
I already know I'm going one other time, but I doubt I'll be able to rationalize a third trip... I would love to take my soon-to-be DH back after he commissions, but I have a feeling we won't be able to fit a trip in between his graduation and the time the Army acts on their claim on his life for the next 7 years.

:idea: We should all do that, and plan a Snowbird trip for sometime during the year!
I already know I'm going one other time, but I doubt I'll be able to rationalize a third trip... I would love to take my soon-to-be DH back after he commissions, but I have a feeling we won't be able to fit a trip in between his graduation and the time the Army acts on their claim on his life for the next 7 years.

I would love a Snowbird trip!!! I'm going to try to go around my birthday and then again around Christmas time as I really really want to see the world all decorated in all its holiday splendor!

I would love a Snowbird trip!!! I'm going to try to go around my birthday and then again around Christmas time as I really really want to see the world all decorated in all its holiday splendor!

I'm going to try and go around my birthday as well... too bad our birthdays are a month apart.
Of course Logan will probably have fall break around your birthday, and if they give him 2 days instead of only one like they did this year (I guess we started late, because of the tornado) then we could go... but neither of us would get the birthday perks...

The parks look amazing for the holidays.... we were there last November... went to MVMCP.... they actually make it snow on Main St.... so cool!!!

I would love to see that!! I'm crossing my fingers for next year!! I really want to be there during the Holidays!!

Christmas and Disney...those two things are just meant to be together I think LOL

I have seen the parks all dressed up for Christmas, but it was during that icky time between Christmas and New Years and there were a million people there as well...

It would be awesome if I could somehow swing a trip during the week between Logan's finals and Christmas...though I doubt it will happen....

HI JEN! :hug: Just thought I would pop in and say heellloooo! :yay: When should we start expecting Episode 9? :rotfl: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully within the next couple of days...hint hint I personally think you'll like it, I'm having one of those feelings and since we both know we think too much alike LOL..well I'll just leave it at that LOL

Okay this really isn't a REAL episode but I have to so share this with you guys!! I'm so happy right now I am shaking with excitement. I have to jump ahead in my story to tell you guys about the most wonderful Disney thing that happened to me today. Well you know how my trip kept growing and growing and did some more growing. Well when I had pre-ordered my FL resident tickets I had only purchased a 4-day 4 Play pass. As my trip kept growing I realized I was going to have to upgrade my pass to a 7-day pass a cost of $235.00 with Park Hopper, well after doing some research I found out that the Florida Seasonal Annual Pass is only $239.00 and lets me Park Hop as I choose so for the increase of a whopping $4.00 I decided it would be worth it to become an AP owner. With this I hope to convince my hubby that I have to go in December to finally see Disney decorated in all its glory and it will literally be free for me to get in LOL!

As you all know I'm just a tiny bit OCD about the codes coming out. Well when the announced the AP codes I got a bit stressed out. I didn't know how they worked. Did I have to have the AP at the time of calling in for the code. What about the dates?? As you guys know I'm going 1/15-1/21 and the AP deal for a value resort was 1/2 -1/15 and 1/19-2/12 so I figured I couldn't get anything. Well I had convinced myself that I wouldn't be able to get any code and the best discount I would be able to get was an AAA discount, if it applied to my dates. So after calling and talking to a woman CM I found out my AAA would apply but I didn't have the number so I had to go get that and call back. Then I somehow was blessed with the best CM ever, his name was Bogart!! I could tell from the minute we talked that this man knew his Disney stuff. So I was talking to him about my trip as I feel the need to do with any CM who will listen and chat with me and told him about my plans to upgrade to an AP. He then got all excited and said well we can do the AAA but let's look into an AP discount. I then told him in what had to be a sad voice that the dates didn't work for me. He then said well I'm not so sure about it, let's enter in and see. So after letting him work some pixie dust magic, he came back and said Jennifer I can book you with the AP rate for a grand total of $364.50 with what you have already deposited you will only have to pay $272.25 upon arrival. :worship: You just received a savings on about 250.00 dollars.

I was rendered speechless and after all the emotions that come with codes I was shaking from happiness. I of course let Bogart know how extremely grateful I was and that his praises would be sung upon the DIS board and wished him a good day!!

So good fortune has shown upon me today!! Although I feel a bit silly for how worked up I got over a code!! (Thanks to Kim who reminded me to breathe LOL)

PS..please ignore my horrible attempt at grammar. This eppy was not sent to my loverly proofreader as I was too excited to share with you my good news LOL!!

EPPY 9: COMING SOON I PROMISE!!

That is what he said his name was. I swear I don't really buy half the names the CMs tell me they are LOL!! Some of them are way out there LOL!!

isn't it nice when pixie :tink: dust is sprinkled on us :goodvibes I'm hoping for some pixie dust to come my way too. can't wait for the next episode :upsidedow

Way 2 go Jen!!! That is too exciting!!!

Paula

isn't it nice when pixie :tink: dust is sprinkled on us :goodvibes I'm hoping for some pixie dust to come my way too. can't wait for the next episode :upsidedow

Thanks for all the great vibes guys!! I'm so happy about my good luck today!! As is my hubby who keeps asking me How do you save $200.00?? I think he is in shock!!

That is what he said his name was. I swear I don't really buy half the names the CMs tell me they are LOL!! Some of them are way out there LOL!!

I would make up a name, too, and an accent. I would be French.:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter