Solo WDW:Avoiding a Divorce when NDH Goes Hunting thru Bday and Anniversary Upd:1/14

Yay for being packed!! :yay:

You are going to have so much fun on your trip. I think it will be nice to have someone along for two days. :goodvibes

Yay for being packed!! :yay:

You are going to have so much fun on your trip. I think it will be nice to have someone along for two days. :goodvibes

I am packed...can you believe I have everything packed 5 days early!! I'm still debating throwing the swimsuit in....I don't know..its going to be in the 40s and 50s most evenings...I don't swim in that LOL

I'm really excited about my two travelling companions...we are going to have a great time!

I am packed...can you believe I have everything packed 5 days early!! I'm still debating throwing the swimsuit in....I don't know..its going to be in the 40s and 50s most evenings...I don't swim in that LOL

I'm really excited about my two travelling companions...we are going to have a great time!

The pools are heated! Bring it just in case so you don't regret it.

Come on, DO IT! Pack the suit! Pretend you still live in Alaska!!

Your PTR is awesome, as is your hair! I will definitely read any TR you post! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Have a great magical time!

Come on, DO IT! Pack the suit! Pretend you still live in Alaska!!

Your PTR is awesome, as is your hair! I will definitely read any TR you post! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Have a great magical time!

I'm still debating LOL!!! If I lived in Alaska you are right the suit would be packed!!!

Aww Thanks!!! I will definitely be writing a TR and I would be honored if you came over and joined me as I retell my tale!!!

I agree... bring the bathing suit, just in case!

How neat that one of the teens in your youth group will be there at the same time! I think that a little companionship mixed into a solo trip is the way to go. And I agree that 50's seems like it would be more fun when with another person.

What is the countdown? 4 days? You're almost there!!

In case I don't get a chance to bid you farewell during the week, I'll say now, have a super fantastic trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

And by the way, the note about 2 more trips this year didn't go un-noticed... can't wait to hear about those too. ;)

I agree... bring the bathing suit, just in case!

How neat that one of the teens in your youth group will be there at the same time! I think that a little companionship mixed into a solo trip is the way to go. And I agree that 50's seems like it would be more fun when with another person.

What is the countdown? 4 days? You're almost there!!

In case I don't get a chance to bid you farewell during the week, I'll say now, have a super fantastic trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

And by the way, the note about 2 more trips this year didn't go un-noticed... can't wait to hear about those too. ;)

I will be announcing the dates and plans in my TR for my next couple of trips!! I finally got something solid from Prince Phillip and I'm very excited about the prospect of the trips I have LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Alright, I cave, you guys win...the swimsuit will go with me LOL!!!!!! Won't promise I'll use it, but it will go with me!!

4 DAYs WOOOT!!! I have only 4 more days!!!!!!!

So I just spent my Sunday afternoon reading your PRE-TR! And, I loved every moment of it!! My boyfriend needs to get some romantic ideas from your husband..lol...I am loving your ideas! I am going on a BIG family/friend vacation in October. I could never imagine though going by myself. I am such a big scaredy cat..lol..I can't wait to hear final updates before you leave and then to hear all about this wonderful trip!! Definitely one of my most favorites!! :banana: :hug: :wizard:

So I just spent my Sunday afternoon reading your PRE-TR! And, I loved every moment of it!! My boyfriend needs to get some romantic ideas from your husband..lol...I am loving your ideas! I am going on a BIG family/friend vacation in October. I could never imagine though going by myself. I am such a big scaredy cat..lol..I can't wait to hear final updates before you leave and then to hear all about this wonderful trip!! Definitely one of my most favorites!! :banana: :hug: :wizard:

Awwww...thank you so much!! You compliments really made my day!!!! OOH...big family vacation in October sounds wonderful, I hear it is a good time to go also!! Who knows maybe after you big family vacation you might be ready for a solo trip :rotfl: !!

First off, I think it's mega cool that you have your OWN Prince Phillip. And secondly, one who actually realizes that in order to appease your poor self for being abandoned not only does he get your Mom to come out, he gives you a solo trip to Disney?

For a non Disney man, I'm impressed! :goodvibes

I haven't read all the banter, but I've really enjoyed all your posts. Hon, I'm shocked at how much you and I have in common. I won't list it all, but I about died when I read that you loved "I Want a Hippopatomus For Christmas"! I heard that little ditty for the first time this year, and loved it! I'm hysterical over having that in common with someone. :lmao:

I think you're going to have a wonderful time, and YOU'RE SO CLOSE!!!! I can't wait. :goodvibes

I will be announcing the dates and plans in my TR for my next couple of trips!! I finally got something solid from Prince Phillip and I'm very excited about the prospect of the trips I have LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Alright, I cave, you guys win...the swimsuit will go with me LOL!!!!!! Won't promise I'll use it, but it will go with me!!

4 DAYs WOOOT!!! I have only 4 more days!!!!!!!

yay Prince phillip! I gotta say how happy i am to hear that!!!

4 days!!! WooHooo!!!!!!

First off, I think it's mega cool that you have your OWN Prince Phillip. And secondly, one who actually realizes that in order to appease your poor self for being abandoned not only does he get your Mom to come out, he gives you a solo trip to Disney?

For a non Disney man, I'm impressed! :goodvibes

I haven't read all the banter, but I've really enjoyed all your posts. Hon, I'm shocked at how much you and I have in common. I won't list it all, but I about died when I read that you loved "I Want a Hippopatomus For Christmas"! I heard that little ditty for the first time this year, and loved it! I'm hysterical over having that in common with someone. :lmao:

I think you're going to have a wonderful time, and YOU'RE SO CLOSE!!!! I can't wait. :goodvibes

Another hippopatumus song lover YAY!!!!!! That song is amazing!!

TK thank you for coming by and reading my PTR!!

I do love my Prince Phillip he is such a good guy and definitely a keeper!!!!

yay Prince phillip! I gotta say how happy i am to hear that!!!

4 days!!! WooHooo!!!!!!

I figured you might like hearing that ;) WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

Hey there, Jen! I read your trip report with great interest! Not only do we share a fanatical passion for Disney-related planning and organization, but we are going to be at the World when you are (Jan 15-24th for us). AND we have the same exact pair of brown/pink Crocs! You have great taste in footwear, btw.:thumbsup2

I checked your interary, and our paths are going to cross twice, I think...on Jan 16th we'll be at MK in the vicinity of the castle,(my dd8 and probably my mom, and me) as my dd will be Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique-ing that afternoon.

We're going to try to catch "Story Time with Belle" sometime after her appt at 1:30.

Then, we'll be at the AK racing for EE around the same time as you, then off to Triceratops Spin in Dinoland right after.

So, if you see three generations of ladies traveling together, with some subset of us wearing "Disnified" denim jackets, be sure to give us a holler!

Hey, have a fantastic, magical time on your trip, and maybe say a little prayer for my dd, if you think of it. She came down with a stomach bug today :sick: , and was soooo bummed all day ("Oh no!!! This CAN'T be happening!!"), but I told her better now than two days from now. This way, she has three days to get better!! So we're praying hard and staying positive!

do you have t-shirt pics for us tonite??? hmmmmm??

Ummmm...well...not quite...did I mention I proscrastinate...a lot LOL!!!

Hey there, Jen! I read your trip report with great interest! Not only do we share a fanatical passion for Disney-related planning and organization, but we are going to be at the World when you are (Jan 15-24th for us). AND we have the same exact pair of brown/pink Crocs! You have great taste in footwear, btw.:thumbsup2

I checked your interary, and our paths are going to cross twice, I think...on Jan 16th we'll be at MK in the vicinity of the castle,(my dd8 and probably my mom, and me) as my dd will be Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique-ing that afternoon.

We're going to try to catch "Story Time with Belle" sometime after her appt at 1:30.

Then, we'll be at the AK racing for EE around the same time as you, then off to Triceratops Spin in Dinoland right after.

So, if you see three generations of ladies traveling together, with some subset of us wearing "Disnified" denim jackets, be sure to give us a holler!

Hey, have a fantastic, magical time on your trip, and maybe say a little prayer for my dd, if you think of it. She came down with a stomach bug today :sick: , and was soooo bummed all day ("Oh no!!! This CAN'T be happening!!"), but I told her better now than two days from now. This way, she has three days to get better!! So we're praying hard and staying positive!

Awwww...first of all thanks for coming by!!!!! I love my Disney Crocs...they are so comfty...I hope you enjoy yours also!!!

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you!! I hope you and your generations of ladies have a really great and fun trip!!!! I hope you guys have the best time ever!! I will definitely holler if I see ya!!!!! And awww...BBB sounds like so much fun I hope your DD loves her appointment!!!

I will definitely pray that your daughter feels better, for the most part stomach viruses last only a day or two and then a day or two of recovery. So I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and hope she is in prime condition for her magical trip!!!

Another hippopatumus song lover YAY!!!!!! That song is amazing!!
I too love that song. I was trying to get my dd to learn it this year, she did ok but she loved yelling out the word hippopatumus when it was time.

Ummmm...well...not quite...did I mention I proscrastinate...a lot LOL!!!

I procrastinate too. In college we had to write a paper about a bad habbitwe have and I wrote about how I procrastinate alot. Well I did procrastinate about writing it and turned it in late and the teacher still gave me an A.:rotfl:

Three Days!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

ymca.gif
ymca.gif
ymca.gif

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter