Solo WDW:Avoiding a Divorce when NDH Goes Hunting thru Bday and Anniversary Upd:1/14

I'm thinking I'm going to need some jibitz...I have never bought any before so it has to be a must do right LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely taking my camera...and I'm even going to try to sneak Nobby on the tour too LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not nutz enough to post my list...but I have one of all the photos I want to take of Nobby on the trip...I really want to share but I'm trying to keep it a surprise for my TR and the Marcettes...but I'm going to have way to much fun. At this point I think Prince Phillip is glad that he's not going just because of the insanity...he would rather not have to pretend he doesn't know who I am LOL!!!!! That's alright wait until 2010 he won't know what hit him LOL!

Definately get a jibitz. My thought is, once you spend the money on those overpriced Mickey crocs, you MUST adorn them with jibitz. I have Mickey and Minnie now, and in June I will add another. Hopefully I will find Eeyore, cause he's my fav!

I can't wait to see your Nobby pictures. That's much better than a flat Stanley!!! I laughed when I saw the lastest Travelocity commercial. You could do the same thing with Nobby!

Definately get a jibitz. My thought is, once you spend the money on those overpriced Mickey crocs, you MUST adorn them with jibitz. I have Mickey and Minnie now, and in June I will add another. Hopefully I will find Eeyore, cause he's my fav!

I can't wait to see your Nobby pictures. That's much better than a flat Stanley!!! I laughed when I saw the lastest Travelocity commercial. You could do the same thing with Nobby!

You can't leave me hanging like that...what new Travelocity commercial...what can I do with Nobby!!! OH MEK...please enlighten me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the holes in the Mickey crocs were too big for jibbitz. I read somewhere that they fall out! :confused3 Maybe it was the Crocs website.

I thought the holes in the Mickey crocs were too big for jibbitz. I read somewhere that they fall out! :confused3 Maybe it was the Crocs website.

My DD has the mickey crocs and the regular jibbitz do fall out...they're too small. I rescued them and put them in my crocs:rolleyes1

I have seen "generic" jibitz that have bigger discs on the back that will work though:thumbsup2

Paula

My DD has the mickey crocs and the regular jibbitz do fall out...they're too small. I rescued them and put them in my crocs:rolleyes1

I have seen "generic" jibitz that have bigger discs on the back that will work though:thumbsup2

Paula

Bummer...where does one find generic jibitz at LOL!!!!

Bummer...where does one find generic jibitz at LOL!!!!

hahaha I've seen non-jibitz brand jibitz at like Dunhams sporting goods, Claire's at the mall, places like that. I've even seen them at Michaels craft store:confused3 I don't remember. You could always wear your new crocs (to break them in) while shopping...then you can try the jibitz and make sure they fit!!

My 'day off' was shortened today... the Ice Storm started early and the schools let out at noon. No worries though, all vehicles are safely parked in "tree free" zones LOL!!

Paula

hahaha I've seen non-jibitz brand jibitz at like Dunhams sporting goods, Claire's at the mall, places like that. I've even seen them at Michaels craft store:confused3 I don't remember. You could always wear your new crocs (to break them in) while shopping...then you can try the jibitz and make sure they fit!!

My 'day off' was shortened today... the Ice Storm started early and the schools let out at noon. No worries though, all vehicles are safely parked in "tree free" zones LOL!!

Paula

Awwww..sorry about the shortened day off and the ice storm. Make sure you guys stay warm and dry!! Glad no cars are parked near trees LOL!!!

Thanks for the tips Paula...I am going to wear my crocs tonight to dinner that way I can break them in...good idea :thumbsup2

Well this isn't an official update, I know I'm terrible with this update thing...I promise an update really really soon!!! Maybe even tomorrow if I'm lucky LOL!!!

Well my friends...it is time...time for what you ask...time for you to meet my very special friend. Yes, you guessed it the infamous Nobwick does really exist!! He's bursting at the seams for his trip and keeps bothering me as to why we haven't begun to pack yet!! Don't worry I'm not sticking him in a suitcase, well not until we get to Disney that is, then I'm going to have to sneak him in my backpack! I wonder if security will ask me any questions like...why do you have a gnome in your backpack?? I think I'll answer by asking if I can get a picture of the guard with Nobby LOL!!! Nobby is going to be the most famous gnome to ever set foot in Disney...just have to make sure he doesn't get mixed up with the dwarves...that would be bad LOL

Picture of Nobby

DSCF0188.jpg

Mighty handsome fellow I must say!!!

Well this isn't an official update, I know I'm terrible with this update thing...I promise an update really really soon!!! Maybe even tomorrow if I'm lucky LOL!!!

Well my friends...it is time...time for what you ask...time for you to meet my very special friend. Yes, you guessed it the infamous Nobwick does really exist!! He's bursting at the seams for his trip and keeps bothering me as to why we haven't begun to pack yet!! Don't worry I'm not sticking him in a suitcase, well not until we get to Disney that is, then I'm going to have to sneak him in my backpack! I wonder if security will ask me any questions like...why do you have a gnome in your backpack?? I think I'll answer by asking if I can get a picture of the guard with Nobby LOL!!! Nobby is going to be the most famous gnome to ever set foot in Disney...just have to make sure he doesn't get mixed up with the dwarves...that would be bad LOL

Picture of Nobby

DSCF0188.jpg

Mighty handsome fellow I must say!!!

hehe mix him up with the dwarves:rotfl2: U R 2 funny! And Nobby is so so cute!!

Aww, he's so cute! How big is he? I hope he's not heavy!
I love the idea of planning pictures!

I almost ordered the same crocs last night when I ordered my DD's the Tink MJs. They were on sale after all. But I opted for mammoths instead. Couldn't justify both! I know, you say, the woman who's going swimming if it's above 65 is getting mammoths? Well, it's not just for Disney, but for the lovely winter here in MN. I am going to wear them on the plane down (easy off for security) and on the drive back home.
Now hopefully they will come before I leave!!

I almost ordered the same crocs last night when I ordered my DD's the Tink MJs. They were on sale after all. But I opted for mammoths instead. Couldn't justify both! I know, you say, the woman who's going swimming if it's above 65 is getting mammoths? Well, it's not just for Disney, but for the lovely winter here in MN. I am going to wear them on the plane down (easy off for security) and on the drive back home.

I just have to say that I ADORE my mammoth Crocs. They are so cozy and warm! :lovestruc

Nobby is so cute! Wouldn't it be funny to get his picture with a dwarf! :rotfl:

or at least Snow White!! I was thinking the same thing LL!!:rotfl2:

And you two call me crazy LOL...Alright Alright if Snow White shows up at my Princess Dinner I'll get a picture of her and Nobby...I hope she loves him as much as I do LOL!!!

Nope he's not heavy at all..he's about 6-8 inches tall and is made of some sort of synthetic plastic material...so he'll be okay to carry around LOL!!

I'm terrible at this secret suprise keeping thing...but I have to let you all know I have a title for my TR...I'm not saying what because I made a promise and a deal with a certain Marcette (who for her safety shall remain unnamed LOL), but the hardest part of my TR is over with and you will all have to wait and see what treasured title was bestowned upon my report LOL!!!

You can't leave me hanging like that...what new Travelocity commercial...what can I do with Nobby!!! OH MEK...please enlighten me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only seen it once. It's Nobby standing next to q-cards with this vacation scene in the background. The commercial is written on the Q-cards which keep changing next to Nobby. It's almost like a small chalk board with writing on it. I guess it's supposed to be a spoof on a low budget commercial. So I was thinking that you could start your pictorial essay with Nobby reading off the Q-cards. Something very brief on each card as an introduction to what is going to happen next. I guess you have to see the commercial. I laughed at it, cause its so silly, but there is Nobby in all his glory! :rotfl:

I bet Paula could post something smart and funny. Anyway, I am on this stupid work computer so I can't see any pics.....uggghhhh! (But I guess it's better than not being on a computer at all) :rolleyes1

I've only seen it once. It's Nobby standing next to q-cards with this vacation scene in the background. The commercial is written on the Q-cards which keep changing next to Nobby. It's almost like a small chalk board with writing on it. I guess it's supposed to be a spoof on a low budget commercial. So I was thinking that you could start your pictorial essay with Nobby reading off the Q-cards. Something very brief on each card as an introduction to what is going to happen next. I guess you have to see the commercial. I laughed at it, cause its so silly, but there is Nobby in all his glory! :rotfl:

I bet Paula could post something smart and funny. Anyway, I am on this stupid work computer so I can't see any pics.....uggghhhh! (But I guess it's better than not being on a computer at all) :rolleyes1

Oh...that sounds so cute!! Oh Paula...she says in her I'm so trying to butter you up voice....you don't happen to have time to make some cue cards for me when I get back if I give you a list of events do you LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so going to have to start paying that woman for her work LOL!

I'm terrible at this secret suprise keeping thing...but I have to let you all know I have a title for my TR...I'm not saying what because I made a promise and a deal with a certain Marcette (who for her safety shall remain unnamed LOL), but the hardest part of my TR is over with and you will all have to wait and see what treasured title was bestowned upon my report LOL!!!

I bet it'll be good :rolleyes: Less than 2 weeks and the TR will start:woohoo:

I've never seen that one either:confused: I love all the gnome comercials.. my favorite is the cliff diving one.. i laughed so hard I thought I'd choke!! LOL!! Some of the commercials are on the website Gnome Home. The Cliff one is there...you should watch it if you haven't seen it LOL! I looked today to see if the cue card one was there, but it wasn't boooo!!

Oh...that sounds so cute!! Oh Paula...she says in her I'm so trying to butter you up voice....you don't happen to have time to make some cue cards for me when I get back if I give you a list of events do you LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so going to have to start paying that woman for her work LOL!

I'm sure I can find time for that:upsidedow PM them to me...so you don't give away the bacon of your TR LOL!!

Paula

Jen.... you can make some jibitz for your Disney crocs... I did for DD... what I did was go the JoAnn Fabrics and they have Disney buttons... the kind with the loop on the back instead of the holes in the middle... anyway... I then bought some plain black buttons that we just bigger than the holes in the Disney crocs and sewed the fancy Disney buttons onto the black buttons... I did all of Maggies with pink castles and Cinderella slippers, etc.... the look really cute and they don't fall out.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter