Solo VS with Friends

I've been with family and friends before and I participated in the CP where I was by myself in Florida for a good 6 months.

I seem to prefer going to the parks alone. I liked being able to do things on my own time without having to worry about what others wanted to do. I went with a group once on my college program, and they all wanted to go meet Tianna and Naveen, and for myself, I have yet to see Princess and The Frog so I wasn't really interested. I was the only one that didn't want to. So I ended up going off by myself anyways.

When you are by yourself, you can get the fastpasses for the exact things you want, if you didn't want to ride Space Mountain and your friends did, you wouldn't have to use one of your choices on that. I liked to just chill out and find a bench or something and relax. When you are with a group, it seems harder to do that because everyone wants to do different things constantly.

It's also easier to get into Dining Situations. I got in for dinner at Be Our Guest once WITHOUT a reservation, because it's a lot easier to sit one person than it is a large group.

Also, if you are by yourself. SINGLE RIDER LINES. Take advantage, lol.

It does get lonely sometimes, but to make yourself feel better, just go meet Princess Anna and she will see that you are alone and offer to introduce you to Kristoff because he likes to be alone, too. True story :rotfl:

Well I would love to meet Kristoff! And I want to have dinner at Be our Guest, i've only had lunch there so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter