Solo trip

jseargent

Mouseketeer
I made my reservations for a work related conference in January...at WDW!:banana::banana: It's going to be weird being there without DH, DS, and DD but we already have a family trip planned for October 2012. I'll be at the Contemporary (never stayed there before) and I need to decide if I'm going to fly in a day earlier than the conference (Wednesday) or stay over Saturday night and fly home late Sunday night. Suggestions?

I'd probably base it what was easiest for my family, a weekday or weekend? BUT, I would definitely stay over an extra time. Plus, the Comtemporary is a lot of fun and convenient! :thumbsup2

I would rather go after the conference and end on a high note, but whatever works best for your family.

I am in a similar situation. I am going on my first solo trip soon. (not work related though) I am going to miss my husband and kids like crazy! I don't know how I am going to say bye to them without crying. This trip is a gift from my husband. I asked him to come along, but he doesn't care to step back into Disneyworld for a long time. My fear is that my kids will be mad at me. I am not away from them very much, so maybe in reality it will be good for them and myself to have a little "mommy time."

Whatever you decide, enjoy yourself. In this crazy world we live in it's
good to go to a happy place. Hope you have a wonderful trip.:cool1:

I went to Orlando for a conference one time and enjoyed an evening on Pleasure Island with some co-workers. Not the same Disney experience as with your kiddos, but very fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter