• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo trip?

I can see the headlines now...."Shock horror! Parents in Disneyland Paris without their children *bong* two runaway mums party hard in "Hurricanes" and discover that they can stay up past 7pm *bong* Mickey Mouse runs away from a crazed mob of women (well two) *bong* Emma sticks up a dodgy video of Lisa on youtube of her dancing down Main Street *bong* having sleeping rough for two nights, two women are discovered after finding a gap in the fence to the Magic Kingdom......in a Dumbo pod.

Hey Nikki - you could always escape with us (as long as we get a room with bunkbeds :lmao:) If the room gets booked then adding another person in there is dead easy, just the Eurostar to do :thumbsup2 and remember, I live in Ashford so in theory you could travel home the next day :woohoo:

I think the tour is a great idea too :)

I can see the headlines now...."Shock horror! Parents in Disneyland Paris without their children *bong* two runaway mums party hard in "Hurricanes" and discover that they can stay up past 7pm *bong* Mickey Mouse runs away from a crazed mob of women (well two) *bong* Emma sticks up a dodgy video of Lisa on youtube of her dancing down Main Street *bong* having sleeping rough for two nights, two women are discovered after finding a gap in the fence to the Magic Kingdom......in a Dumbo pod.

Lisa I'm scared that you have it all worked out already :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How much is the backstage tour do we know?

Hurricanes is also closing down, what a damn shame :rotfl2:

I def think you will miss kyra but not just because it dlp but because its somewhere you share so many great memorys together. But i also know too well you do need a break and some adult time. I hope you girls have a great adult only trip. such a shame hurricane is closed:lmao:

I def think you will miss kyra but not just because it dlp but because its somewhere you share so many great memorys together. But i also know too well you do need a break and some adult time. I hope you girls have a great adult only trip. such a shame hurricane is closed:lmao:

Oh hun don't think my comment was aimed at you :hug::hug:

I know i will miss DD, i miss her even when she is at nursery...but its going to be great to have some ME time and soak up the Disney magic in a way that I can do without DD.

Kyra is more interested in when we are going Disney World and the makeup she can wear at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique :rotfl:

Hope you have a great time and do decide to go, tbh - everyone needs some "me" time, so enjoy it!...

I went with a friend from work in 07, and we had a great time. Though it seems such a "blur" to me in some parts as I wasn't 100% well!

I think a trip without the kids would be heaven........just imagine getting up in the morning and just getting yourself ready......doing the rides that you wanted without hearing "How much longer will it be Mum"......eating in all the places that you choose ......carrying with you a small bag with just your things in ......only going to the toilets when you needed and time to just take the whole place in :cloud9:

Emma look at the ammount of times you have taken Kyra already with more trips planned for the future.....Go and have a great time I'm sure Kyra will enjoy her time with Nanny and look forward to getting her pressie on your return.

Myself and my DH go away for a few nights by ourselves every year unfortunately not to DLP though.......I am of the view that everyone needs a break from the kiddies and I couldn't think of a better place to have that break ;)

I couldn't agree more! everyone needs a break from the children, and just because you want to spend your child free time in Disney, why should you feel bad? Go for it!

In the words of the wise Disney legend that is Miley Cyrus,''Lets go GNO''
(Girls night out) Disney with out kids!heaven:wizard: dont know why they let them in the first place::rotfl::rotfl:

Haven't read the whole thread but if you can, then do it!....I wouldn't be able to though as my kids would beat me black n blue!!!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter