Solo trip not solo anymore!

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Now I know some of you will chuckle to yourselves because if you have known me for a while, then you will know that i never end up going on the solo trip I promise myself everytime, and this time will be no different. originally i booked 6 nights at the Dolphin for myself in August, then thought I should spend the money on the house so downgraded to Pop Century.
Now i have decided to take my 2 best mates with me as they are both disney fans and have never been to WDW, we were talking it over last night while playing poker (yes i won:goodvibes )
So i think the plan now is to go 23rd to 29th August, and stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, as we will be splitting the cost of the room I can upgrade again:woohoo:
Anyway, just wanted to keep you all up to date;) Looking forward to making some fun ADRs for us, no dining plan, going to take them to Ohanas for definite, can't decide on any more yet. I predict lots of World Showcase counter service for food and drink:cheer2: Best of all, I will be celebrating my birthday so it would be wrong not to turn it into a week long fiesta
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

A week long fiesta sounds fab, Claire!!:banana: :banana: :banana: Happy planning... :thumbsup2

Yeah - good news!
And think of all the fun you'll have showing them everything - especially as they like Disney and they've never been, that would be heaven to me.
We are taking a family friend this year - he has been to WDW once when he was 9! now 27 so can't remember much! yeah!
Sarah X

Sounds great claire....Your right I did chuckle..I remember you kept adding people to your trip before last.;) ...Do you think a few more will be added before August?:rotfl:

I think BC or BW sound fantastic...being in the Epcot area is great for 3 adults.

On a side note I will be checking into the Beach club(for one night) on August 29th...just as you might be checking out.:) ...Perhaps we will pass each.

Hi

:rotfl: everytime it changes. LOL

Have a great time. Sounds great. I am jelous.

Do I really want my conservatory????

Sounds like a great trip :thumbsup2

Maybe some day you will get there on your own :wizard:

just don't loss all your spending money on Poker you can now play for Disney Dollars

A week long girly trip sounds fab!!

Actually my 2 best friends are 1 male and 1 female, so its a really balanced trip, the female friend is a big softie and wants to meet Eyeore desperately while the other one wants to do paragliding, TOT, and the Speedway. you couldn't get more of a contrast but somehow our little trio really works, we always have a great time together:goodvibes

Nope, so I can't wait to show them the best bits and they won't know if I make mistakes:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter