Solo trip in May

Mickeydetective

Earning My Ears
I'll be at Disney World the first week of Star Wars weekend. Anyone else going to be there for that? It'll be my first solo trip to Disney.

I won't be there then but had to comment because early May is a wonderful time to visit! I love my solo trips and you will have such a great time! Jealous!! Enjoy!!

I also am having my first solo trip the first week of May. I have a work conference in Orlando (not on Disney property) and decided to add a few days of fun! Staying at POR. Might upgrade to deluxe if I can get a good price.

I'm not going to be there :(

BUT, welcome to the boards and I hope you find time to make a TR all about your solo trip because I've always wanted to know what Star Wars Weekend is like from a solo perspective!!! Have a fun time :)

I'll be there April 30-May 11th. Were you interested in meeting up for something, or just curious as to who else would be there solo?

Sorry I'll be there May 20th-24st. Doing both the MK 24hr and Star Wars weekends for the first time.
So Excited!! :banana:

I'll be at Disney World the first week of Star Wars weekend. Anyone else going to be there for that? It'll be my first solo trip to Disney.

Hi there! I will be there that first Star Wars weekend - May 15th through the 19th.

Star Tours is May 15-June 15. I'll be there that first weekend too. Have plans to get there very early on Saturday, 16th. Mame: I saw on another post that you are staying at Boardwalk, I'll be at BC. Maybe we can meet up and ride the boat over to HS and hang out for a bit. PM me if you are interested. I have some fast passes booked already and I really, really want to see Beauty and the Beast show. Maybe our schedules can mesh up.

I'm there May 5th through 10th with a buddy of mine. We do have an itinerary, but we don't mind if anyone wants to hang out.

I saw a couple replies from people that will be there first week in May. I'm there May 1-4 (short trip, but oh so sweet). I already have 2 ADR's if anyone is down to join. May 1 at Monsieur Paul's and the 2nd at Citricos. Obviously these aren't QS meals and I like to relax and take things slow. There will be wine. Let me know if these things are satisfactory. :)

I'm doing my first solo trip May 9 - 16, though I'm supposed to be doing something with a friend who works there and also one morning with a co-worker.

Sorry I'll be there May 20th-24st. Doing both the MK 24hr and Star Wars weekends for the first time.
So Excited!! :banana:
I'll be there May 22-25. I can't wait for the 24hr MK! Not going solo but will have sometime by myself (hopefully haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter