Solo trip booked for March 6-17!

I am off to Disney from London UK - Flying solo completely. I will be staying from 12-19 March in Coronado. A little apprehensive about travelling solo but looking forward to the R&R.

It would be great to do a Dis meet with any fellow travellers.

Hey everyone...I have a solo trip booked for March 6-17 at POR. I am so excited. I have never stayed in a moderate resort. I have stayed onsite several times, but always at Pop. I love pop, but it's more for the kids (boys ages 9 and 11) that I choose it, I would like something a little more nice for myself.

It would be great to find other solo travelers who will be there then as well...:)

I'll be solo from March 12 - 20. Would love to meet up with some Dis'ers.

I'll be there March 17 -21 at POFQ! I would love to meet up with some disers as I am new to the board and this is my first solo trip to Disney.

:cool1::wave2:

Less than 2 weeks to go! I'm there March 14-19...

I am off to Disney from London UK - Flying solo completely. I will be staying from 12-19 March in Coronado. A little apprehensive about travelling solo but looking forward to the R&R.

It would be great to do a Dis meet with any fellow travellers.

We all overlap we should plan a meet on one of the days!

I will just be missing most of you, I will be down 19th to 25th to mix a convention and Disney but definitely up to meeting people if any are still around by then.

My convention must start the day after yours. We start the 26 so I am going to do some parks the 23-25.

My convention must start the day after yours. We start the 26 so I am going to do some parks the 23-25.

I'm going to Megacon so starts 21st ends 23rd. I will be trying to go a couple days before it starts and a couple days after just tired of always doing it solo.

Rosiekins,

I would so love to meet up with some fellow Disers! Eespecially since this is my first solo trip and I love to share my love of Disney.

If anyone is interested in meeting up please let me know, I would love to have some fun with other Disers. :banana: :cool1:

Hi all,

I know I just posted but I wanted to extend the offer, hoping that Rosiekins and Jax1970 would be interested in a meet up since we all seem to be there over the same time.

I will be staying at POFQ and as this is my first solo trip, I hope others would be interested in joining for some of my time, especially those who love disney so much. I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous and very excited about my first solo and hope that others would like to join for some of the time I'm there as I would really like to share this time as well.

If anyone is interested please let me know. :)

I would love to get together during our trip Disney PrincessII. PM me and we can figure something out!

Here in Disney now r u here want would u like meet
You can pm me.

Not there yet, but so excited to leave, 5 days and counting! And to make it even better, I arrive on one of my two favourite holidays, St. Patrick's Day!

Please let there be sun and warm weather, I would hate for it to rain the entire time I'm there, or even most. But anything is better than snow and cold!

Praying for :beach:

2 more days...guess its time to start thinking about packing.

Also hoping for t-shirt and shorts weather, but I'll bring a rain jacket to ward off the storms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter