Solo trip booked for March 6-17!

annieb727

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone...I have a solo trip booked for March 6-17 at POR. I am so excited. I have never stayed in a moderate resort. I have stayed onsite several times, but always at Pop. I love pop, but it's more for the kids (boys ages 9 and 11) that I choose it, I would like something a little more nice for myself.

It would be great to find other solo travelers who will be there then as well...:)

Have a fun trip! Wish I was going but sadly I'm not. I had my first & so far only trip to WDW a year ago. We stayed at the French quarter & it was really nice. It is about a 10 minute walk between there & riverside. And you can eat at either resort or take the boat to downtown Disney. So I think you will love the place you are staying at.

I will be there March 11- 16. Are you planning on doing any of the events at the Flower and Garden Festival?

I will be in Disney March 11-16 styling at the swan. Anyone else want to meet up and say hello?

I see there are several going the week of March 11-
if anyone would like to meet please pm me so we can make plans.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I will be there solo from March 16th-20th and I am also staying at POR! Would love to do a Dismeet.

I will be there the 12th and 13th. If anyone wants to plan an afternoon-eventing meet, let me know
Judy

I will just be missing most of you, I will be down 19th to 25th to mix a convention and Disney but definitely up to meeting people if any are still around by then.

I'll be there March 17 -21 at POFQ! I would love to meet up with some disers as I am new to the board and this is my first solo trip to Disney.

:cool1::wave2:

I'll be there from the 2-6 if anyone wants to meet up, I would like the company. I'm staying at Pop for the first time.

I'll be at POR Mar. 8 - 12, but I won't be solo, I'll have my DD19 and DGD3 with me. Would love to meet some fellow disers!

I'm a little earlier than the others; 9 & 10 March.

Are you going to Dapper Day on March 9 at MK?

My husband is not a Disney Addict like me. I was thinking about driving and going for the day. I've never done it before.

Are you going to Dapper Day on March 9 at MK?

My husband is not a Disney Addict like me. I was thinking about driving and going for the day. I've never done it before.

Didn't even know about Dapper Day! Looks pretty neat, but unfortunately I won't be able to dress up!

I have no particular plans for which parks on what day. I'm coming off the Disney Dream that morning, so thought I would just go where the wind took me. If you decide to visit that day, let me know and we can meet up somewhere. I'm not staying at WDW this visit.

I will be there March 22-29 and am also doing a convention but will have 3 park days in the beginning of the trip. Planning some evening things tho.

So many say they would like to meet but don't see any plans.
If you want to say hi n Disney please let me know.
Disney is so special and fun to meet other Disney nuts.

Hey everyone...I have a solo trip booked for March 6-17 at POR. I am so excited. I have never stayed in a moderate resort. I have stayed onsite several times, but always at Pop. I love pop, but it's more for the kids (boys ages 9 and 11) that I choose it, I would like something a little more nice for myself. It would be great to find other solo travelers who will be there then as well...:)

I'll be there 4/14-4/16, solo as well. Maybe we can meet up at one of the parks. I may have another fellow diser with me as well. Should be fun! Have a magical day!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So many say they would like to meet but don't see any plans. If you want to say hi n Disney please let me know. Disney is so special and fun to meet other Disney nuts.

I'm down to meet up if you are. I may have a couple of disers with me as well so PM if you want to make plans.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter