Solo Traveler/Adults Only Trip Questions

I hope to do London/Paris or Scotland in 2016. MAYBE South Africa in 2017...But that one is a biggie expense for a solo traveler.......

The ABD solo price on South Africa is scary, but Africa is on my list. Like you, no sooner than 2017. I've been looking at several travel providers for Africa though, and I'm actually leaning a bit more toward one of the Tauck itineraries.

:rotfl2:
Have fun!!! The guides are super and we had a blast making pasta. Some moaned a bit with the mask making but it turned out that everyone was quite creative, even those who thought they had no skills. You will LOVE Tuscany. It was so relaxing and all we did was eat, drink and laugh!!
Beware in Florence though, the jewelry store we all went into had so many beautiful shiny things....so precious....
I don't think any one of us left empty handed!!! (to the chagrin of many a husband LOL!)

So glad you had a great time! I'm a bit iffy on the mask making myself. I've considered skipping it and hiring a private guide for the day in Venice, but maybe I'll stick with the group after all.

I'm hoping for nice weather for the trip. Right now it's showing highs in the upper 60's/low 70's, but lots of rain predicted. Of course, that's the extended forecast and in no way reliable. I'm taking a rain jacket and small umbrella just in case, and know it will be fantastic regardless!

Thanks for your thoughts on the trip - I don't think I've read a single bad or even mediocre review of Viva Italia. Everyone seems to love it, so I'm thinking I made a very good choice for my first ABD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter