Solo (not single) female traveller July or August

Orlando or Bust

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am from Scotland and I am thinking about going back to WDW on my own in July or August. I have been before with my family, with my fiancé and on my own. However, I did sometimes get lonely on my own. So I thought that I would try and meet up with some other people to make some new friends and wonderful memories.

I would love to meet up with anyone and everyone. I am a single mother so I know how hard it is trying to juggle everything so would be happy to add another pair of eyes to a family day out. I love to shop and do all sorts of girly things so meeting up with Princesses or having a look in the shops is your idea of fun then I love that too. Basically I just would love to meet up with people that love Disney as much as I do so if you are interested then let me know.

Please note I might edit this to make more sense as its late and I dont always say what I am thinking clearly.

Hey there, well I'll be in Disney August 28-31. This is my first solo trip, if you decided to go around that time I would love a shopping buddy. :goodvibes

That sounds like a plan, visiting Miami is on my list of things to do too. It seems silly being so close and yet so far.

I will be there at the end of July on business, but I am staying some extra time for my first solo trip. My grown dd will be with her finance on a different trip and dh has too much going on at work to be able to leave.

Well I will post nearer the time if I do go and I might even mail you and see if our dates match up. It must be nice to have family there so that you can have company if you want it but can have some alone time too xx

Good for you! I love going solo. One thing I do is to book a dinner at Biergarten at Epcot the first night. They seat you with others at large tables, and I almost always meet people to hang out with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter