Solo in September

Hi All,

I was supposed to go with some friends but it looks like I'm going solo.

I will be arriving Sunday the 22nd and leaving Saturday.

Elisabeth

And even though I've been to it before. I can do the mnsshp which I loved :) I'm also thinking about doing the animal kingdom safari tour or whatever it's called. I'm staying at BLT so I'm sure I will be at MK a lot. Especially Sunday when it'll be open til 1!

And even thought I've been to it before. I can do the mnsshp which I loved :) I'm also thinking about doing the animal kingdom safari tour or whatever it's called. I'm staying at BLT so I'm sure I will be at MK a lot. Especially Sunday when it'll be open til 1!

I will be at MK on Sunday night! :thumbsup2

I think there are a few people from this site that will be there. Maybe we can all meet up :goodvibes

I will be there in september Love to meet fellow Disney enthusiasts for Park visits/rides.Almost finished packing,jwhich is just as well as I`m working every day including the day I travel.I didn`t dare think about holiday too soon as so much work before I go.
I met with solo travellers last time I was there and really enjoyed the company so would love to do that again and share the fun.I will be at the Disney area from 12th sept till 28 sept and my last week will be at ALLSMu,really looking forward to that too.Last time I stayed at a Disney hotel (POP) for thas e first time and loved the atmosphere.Although it is flexible so I can switch to POP for a bit extra if wanted,as long I do it a few days in advance.
I have no plans and happy to fit in with anyone else`s plans for which parks.I have an annual pass,so I can go wherever and whenever,I also love the waterparks.
Hope to go to Halloween night on 24th,although haven`t bought a ticket yet and I`m easy on the date.Anyone want to meet for park days and/or halloween? I`ve never been to one before and love Disney at night (always seems more magical in the dark with the lights on).pixiedust:

Hi All,

I was supposed to go with some friends but it looks like I'm going solo.

I will be arriving Sunday the 22nd and leaving Saturday.

Elisabeth

Do either of you have any interest in the character breakfast at Chef Mickey's on Tuesday (9/24)? ::MickeyMo

I will be there in september Love to meet fellow Disney enthusiasts for Park visits/rides.Almost finished packing,jwhich is just as well as I`m working every day including the day I travel.I didn`t dare think about holiday too soon as so much work before I go.
I met with solo travellers last time I was there and really enjoyed the company so would love to do that again and share the fun.I will be at the Disney area from 12th sept till 28 sept and my last week will be at ALLSMu,really looking forward to that too.Last time I stayed at a Disney hotel (POP) for thas e first time and loved the atmosphere.Although it is flexible so I can switch to POP for a bit extra if wanted,as long I do it a few days in advance.
I have no plans and happy to fit in with anyone else`s plans for which parks.I have an annual pass,so I can go wherever and whenever,I also love the waterparks.
Hope to go to Halloween night on 24th,although haven`t bought a ticket yet and I`m easy on the date.Anyone want to meet for park days and/or halloween? I`ve never been to one before and love Disney at night (always seems more magical in the dark with the lights on).pixiedust:

I have an annual pass too and also loves the water parks:banana:

I had a great time and it was awesome meeting new friends! :goodvibes

I'll be back on 10/26 if anyone is around. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter