Solo in September

I'll be in Hollywood Studios on the 21st cause its Dapper day! My friend and I are eating at the Brown Derby. I hope you enjoy your trip! Perhaps we'll cross paths!

My friend told me about it. Its where you dress up. I guess youre supposed to dress as your favorite character im wearing a yellow dress and red shoes and a red bow and dressing like Snow White. My friend is wearing black and silver with a steam boat willie bow and thats her character. I think if you google dapper day at Disney you will find more information. :)

My friend told me about it. Its where you dress up. I guess youre supposed to dress as your favorite character im wearing a yellow dress and red shoes and a red bow and dressing like Snow White. My friend is wearing black and silver with a steam boat willie bow and thats her character. I think if you google dapper day at Disney you will find more information. :)

Sounds cool! :thumbsup2

Can't believe it's only 37 more days!

Going to pay off my balance and do the online check-in tomorrow! :dogdance:

I am 26 days out . It will be the first time I stay at POR and I am really looking forward to it . I will be there from 09/09 to 09/20

What color did you pick? Ordered mine the other day and still playing with the picks.

I went with the pink princess:

It took me a while to get all my picks the way I wanted because I had to go into each into each one and adjust the time. But I'm not complaining!

You should get your MB any day!! :thumbsup2

I'm going to be at Disney World September 21st - 29th. I'm actually taking the Amtrak down, since I get really ill on airplanes. It's stopping at Washington, D.C so I'm excited for that.

I've got the majority of my week planned out, and I'm even going with a friend who works at WDW to Universal Horror Nights one day that week.

What I'm a little unsure about though, is getting from the Orlando Amtrak station to my resort hotel, which is the All-Star Movies. I've heard Taxis are at the train station, but I tend to get burned from taxis. I took one in Chicago from the Amtrak station to Rosemont, Il and it ended up costing me $180.00.

18 Days! :woohoo:

Ok, so if anyone is going to be around DHS on Saturday, the 21st during the day maybe we can meet! :goodvibes

Also, I will be at MK on Sunday, the 22nd in the evening for some rides and the EMH. I was also thinking of having dinner in the park so let me know if you're interested.

I am thinking of Chef Mickey's for breakfast on Tuesday, the 24th.

If anyone is going to be there at the same time as me and is interested in any of the above let me know! :wave:

I leave in two days! Can't believe it's finally here. I'm so overdue for some Disney magic!

Again, for all those solos who are going to be there from the end of this week until around the end of next week, let me know if anyone is planning on meeting up at all for lunch or anything. Would be fun to meet some other DISers in person.

I'm going to both Night of Joy and Mickey's Halloween Party (and, of course, will be in costume) while there.

Hope everyone that's traveling this month has a safe and magical trip!

I will be there in september Love to meet fellow Disney enthusiasts for Park visits/rides.Almost finished packing,jwhich is just as well as I`m working every day including the day I travel.I didn`t dare think about holiday too soon as so much work before I go.
I met with solo travellers last time I was there and really enjoyed the company so would love to do that again and share the fun.I will be at the Disney area from 12th sept till 28 sept and my last week will be at ALLSMu,really looking forward to that too.Last time I stayed at a Disney hotel (POP) for thas e first time and loved the atmosphere.Although it is flexible so I can switch to POP for a bit extra if wanted,as long I do it a few days in advance.
I have no plans and happy to fit in with anyone else`s plans for which parks.I have an annual pass,so I can go wherever and whenever,I also love the waterparks.
Hope to go to Halloween night on 24th,although haven`t bought a ticket yet and I`m easy on the date.Anyone want to meet for park days and/or halloween? I`ve never been to one before and love Disney at night (always seems more magical in the dark with the lights on).pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter