Solo in Mouseville Nov 10 - 15

FLDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
I'll be catching up with all the Disney magic & pixie dust November 10 - 15. If anyone would like to meet up for a meal or touring the parks, please let me know.

Mike

I don't have a lot of plans while I'm there. I had a DiveQuest scheduled for Thursday the 10th, but that got cancelled. :( There's supposed to be a group meet that I've been invited to for a group photo on Friday at MK. So far out of the group, only one person has taken me up on the offer to help coordinate it. It's a group on Facebook planning an 11/11/11 photo shooting for 11:11 AM. LOL

Looks like this trip, I'll get to make a bunch of new Disney friends.

See you on Monday at the very least for LeCellier. You've got my cell number. I'm up for park touring any of the days really.

Kenn

I'll be catching up with all the Disney magic & pixie dust November 10 - 15. If anyone would like to meet up for a meal or touring the parks, please let me know.

Mike

I might be at MK tomorrow. I'm hoping my illness goes away so I can check out the xmas decor, and fireworks! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter