Solo first timer

lzimm13

Mouseketeer
hello, I'm heading to Paris for the DLP half marathon. I will be coming into the city at 1:00 pm on Saturday and leaving at 2:00 Tuesday. The trip has been shortened due to work constraints. I will be traveling by myself and I'm looking for suggestions as to the best hotels and restaurants for solo travelers. I can manuver the rest of the parks on my own. I'm currently considering Hotel L'Elysee Val d'Europe. I'd like to keep it under $150US/night but I do not want to sacrifice quality. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

hello, I'm heading to Paris for the DLP half marathon. I will be coming into the city at 1:00 pm on Saturday and leaving at 2:00 Tuesday. The trip has been shortened due to work constraints. I will be traveling by myself and I'm looking for suggestions as to the best hotels and restaurants for solo travelers. I can manuver the rest of the parks on my own. I'm currently considering Hotel L'Elysee Val d'Europe. I'd like to keep it under $150US/night but I do not want to sacrifice quality. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

I stayed at Hotel L'Elysee Val d'Europe in February and I would not recommend it. There were construction works in the lobby / restaurant area which should be finished by now but the rooms and rest of the hotel are very tired and worn looking. The location and price are great which is why I picked it, but I wouldnt go back there. Have a look at the partner hotels - Hotel Kyraid, Magic Castle, Vienna and Explorers instead

I've stayed at the Kyriad at DLP and it was nice, a good value for the money.
However, for my September and December stay I'm going to stay at the Kyriad at Torcy. The hotel is just in front of the RER stop: from Disneyland Paris is just a 9 minutes ride from the RER station (which is in front of the hub for on site and partners hotels shuttles). I think it's almost as convenient as the other partners hotels, but it's much cheaper. I got it for around $60 per night.

We stayed at the Elysee for 3 nights in May and it was excellent. Staff were brilliant, the room was spacious and modern, and the restaurant bar areas were pristine, with excellent quality food at good prices. No construction work. Most evenings we sat outside on the terrace under the big awnings. The hotel has undergone refurb so maybe you caught that. We have booked there again for Halloween so we get 4 nights on-site (Cheyenne) and 3 nights Elysee to make the week.

I would look at the HiPark, the Relais Spa and the Elysee for Val d'Europe. W stayed at the Kyriad once a few years ago and wouldn't go back.

Thanks for the information so far!

Has anyone stayed at the B&B hotel yet? I know its relatively new.

Also what about restaurants? Since I'll be traveling alone i'd prefer to sit at a bar...I just hate being at a table all by myself. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter