• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

solo diner

missminniemouse

DIS Veteran
My DD and I will be headed to WDW for a few days around her National FBLA conference. For a few days I will be by myself and wondering what restaurants are great places to go as a solo diner? I've been to many of the WDW restaurants, but never by myself.

What places can you go and eat at a bar without making an ADR? I'm not a big drinker, but would consider sitting at a bar for a meal if necessary.

I'm considering going to the Spirit of Aloha show since this is something my family overlooks on our trips and I wouldn't mind seeing myself. Has anyone ever done this alone?
Any suggestions? ::MinnieMo

I've done the Luau solo and I've had a great time. But I'm very comfortable anywhere solo.

FYI... The Luau is NOT the biggest thing around here... and personally... I would NEVER do it again.

BUT... a good place to go where you can sit at the bar with great food is 50's Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios. No ADR is necessary! :thumbsup2

I believe Rain Forest has a bar where you can eat.

California Grill has a bar but i'm not sure what the policy is in regards to eating there. Either way, you can always ask to be seated near a window- the view is great!

When my DH was in meetings I was so happy to do solo days! I had a solo lunch at Chefs de France and Tutto Italia...it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter