**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Will be there from June 5th until the 11th. The only day that I will able to spend the entire day at a park is Sunday. The other days I only can make it in the evening and night.

Anyone have any suggestions!
Mike
:wizard:

Going July 25-28 staying at the POP anybody going to be there then want to hang out?

I'm going to be in Orlando from 19th - 28th July and plan to do Disney and Universal during my stay. I would love company at any point - I'm somewhat nervous about doing it alone!

:goodvibes
I'm going to be in Orlando from 19th - 28th July and plan to do Disney and Universal during my stay. I would love company at any point - I'm somewhat nervous about doing it alone!

woohooo best time to go solo esp'ly with F&W and HP... hmm unless you have done HP over there in UK...

I'm being thick I'm sure but what's F&W? and is HP Harry Potter? If so then we don't have a HP attraction in the UK.

wrong country :guilty: had to get story straight from friend... about a Harry Potter Movie Magic Experience constructed in Australia.... :faint:

I am 38, live in NJ but will be visiting family in the Orlando area in September and I want to visit the parks for a few days. I am flexable on the dates (month & day) but was thinking aound the last week in Septmeber. I am an adult who loves to act like a kid in Disney. I go on every attraction, know alot of backstorys on the attractions and trivia. I can go from opening to close. My dates are open so all I need is another Disneyholic who is ready for some fun. I am fun guy who loves to laugh, and have a great time with an open mind to do anything once. I guess that's why I am trying this cuz I never did the solo thing before but you only live once. Its a small world after all....Is'nt it?

My first solo trip 9/26[B-day] thru 10/2. Would love to meet up with someone for a meal or park fun!

Well that will be a happy birthday for you. How long are you going for and how many days do you plan on spending in the parks?

I was going to go solo the same time, but I changed it to the week before lol. I'm leaving the day you arrive.

I am making my first solo trip, from the UK, 16th to 23rd September and would love to meet up with anyone who's around then.

Those solos here looking for company at WDW may have better luck if you tell a little about yourself - at least approximate age (college, middle-aged, senior citizen), gender, your favorite attractions/shows/restaurants, if you like to stroll the parks or prefer highspeed, etc. - maybe even whether or not you smoke. I say this primarily for those who don't have much info in their DIS profile. None of this is necessary, but it might prompt more responses, and could save someone from meeting up and then wishing they hadn't - LOL. There are a lot of local Passholders who love meeting people from the DIS and hanging out at WDW, but not everyone has the same interests or style of doing the parks.

Disneydude123's descriptive post is a good example of "introducing yourself." :thumbsup2

Good point Taswira. Let me be the first. I am a 38 year old man who when it comes to Disney acts like a kid. I enjoy traveling, scuba diving, music,and of course the mouse. When it comes to the parks I have probably spent over a couple of hundred days total in them I have been on R N R Coaster 84 times and in fact love the thrill rides but also enjoy the shows too. I can stay from Open until close and challenge the teenagers to keep up with me cuz I have alot of energy. I don't smoke, drink socially love to laugh and just have fun. My parents live in Florida so I plan on visting them in September and then spending a few days in the parks with someone who really appreciates them and the magic that happens there. So with that being said if you are ready to Disney out for a few days respond to this thread. It does not matter where you are from because a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark from me and you-Dreamfinder

I am planning a solo trip in November. I have a work conference November 8-10 at the Swan. I will probably come in early (over the weekend) and/or possibly stay beyond the conference. About me? I am a recently single, very fun, young and energenic 41 year old male; DVC owner / Annual Passholder who obviously loves Disney. I am usually pretty fast pace (opening to closing) in the parks but now that I have been so many times, I love just strolling too (hey, i'm easy).

Also, in case anyone cares, I'll be at the Beach Club August 21-26 and the Hard Rock at USO August 26-29 but I won't be solo; I'll be with my tween and teen daughters.

I'm going to be at POP Sept 15-21 and will be going to the Halloween Party on the 18th.
If you are going to the party please send me a message.

I am planning a solo trip in November. I have a work conference November 8-10 at the Swan. I will probably come in early (over the weekend) and/or possibly stay beyond the conference. About me? I am a recently single, very fun, young and energenic 41 year old male; DVC owner / Annual Passholder who obviously loves Disney. I am usually pretty fast pace (opening to closing) in the parks but now that I have been so many times, I love just strolling too (hey, i'm easy).

Also, in case anyone cares, I'll be at the Beach Club August 21-26 and the Hard Rock at USO August 26-29i but I won't be solo; I'll be with my tween and teen daughters.

I'll be there November 8-16. Won't be solo during the day but at night I think I may be quite bored after everyone's gone off to bed at 8/9 o'clock! Maybe we could meet up? Have a drink at the resort or stroll around DTD???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter