**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Solo trip 2/29-3/3 short and sweet but I gotta get a trip in. Was there last year in January and had a great time.

Second solo trip planned for 9/23-4/10
Last time it was for Christmas - this time for my nnth birthday

My first solo trip 5/25 - 5/29 and I am so excited! Anyone want to meet up? My parents, friends, pretty much everyone thinks I am crazy for wanting to do this, but nobody else can go or has the money and they have talked me out of it a few times in the years past, but this time I am sticking to my plan, anyone done this before that feels comfortable to send me a personal message about how to go about having the best solo experience, feel free and thanks!

Any solo AP'ers that want a buddy?
I currently have a weekday select pass but will be upgrading when I renew in April
My kids are sick of going all the time, but not me!!! I live in Pinellas county, about 1:15 away

Also would be happy to meet up with people traveling in!

I currently have a weekday select pass but will be upgrading when I renew in April
My kids are sick of going all the time, but not me!!! I live in Pinellas county, about 1:15 away

I'll be visiting this April and will have some solo times when I could meet up for a meal, or amphicar ride, or some park touring.

I'll be there March 13th-19th. If you'd like to meet up, I'll let you know my plans on a given day :).

I'll be at Wilderness Lodge from March 26th to the 30th! Woo Hoo!
(I keep trying to figure out how to get a profile picture on here)

Just booked a solo trip for May 10-17 & I couldnt be more excited! Anyone traveling solo the same dates who wants to meet for a meal/drinks??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter