Solo birthday trip advice needed

PlutoFan76

Rebecca
I'm planning a solo trip for my 40th birthday the first week of May 2016. Has anyone been at WDW solo on their birthday? What did you do to celebrate?

Hoorah, did the exact same thing for my 40th!
Cocktails at the Beach with Fireworks at the Poly, Dinner at Jiko and Citricos and I did whatever I wanted when I wanted it.

I went for my 30th! Definitely get a Birthday button; at the very least you'll get a lot of Happy Birthdays from CM's and other guests, and you never know what other pixie dust might be thrown your way!

I'm planning a solo trip for my 40th birthday the first week of May 2016. Has anyone been at WDW solo on their birthday? What did you do to celebrate?
I'm planning an early December trip to celebrate my birthday a little early. (12/21 is my actual bday). Right now I have California Grill planned, MVMCP and will add candlelight processional with hopefully a chefs de france dinner. Planning to add a nice breakfast in their somewhere too. Also doing DISapalooza. Will let you know if I end up doing any other fun things to celebrate! :)

I definitely second the birthday button! It just makes it seem that much more special. I'd also make a nice lunch or dinner reservation. It's surprisingly easy to get them solo. (When I went two weeks ago I grabbed a BOG lunch reservation the day before and they had multiple times available.)

been several times on my birthday - make a list of your favor things to do at the parks - do them first - then go do something you have never even considered before. either at the parks or resorts.

I'm having a birthday trip this year too (although my actual day is 2 weeks after I get home) - sorry but early September crowds will not be beaten! Anyway I got myself a California Grill ressie for my first night so I can watch Wishes and then my last night I got a theme park view room at the Contemporary so I can watch the fireworks in style as a nice send off. Thinking of sending myself a disney gift to the room as well so I can relax with a bottle of something special.

I like the idea of sending yourself a special Disney gift to the room! I may do that as well! I wish I could afford to do the night at contemporary like you are!

I went last year solo for my birthday, wore the button all week got lots of well wishes, one free dessert. I was there during F&G so didn't really do anything special on the day itself, just enjoyed the "me" time.

I have been at WDW, DLR and on a Disney Cruise for several of my birthdays. I count the trip as my celebration and didn't do anything else special or tell anyone.

I go to WDW every year for my birthday. Sometimes I go solo, sometimes with friends. Just have fun with it. Like others said, get a birthday button, wear it everyday. I'm a Donald Duck freak, so I go to Cape May Cafe for breakfast every year. I also always wear an "It's My Birthday" shirt and a tiara. Just do what you want to do and have fun with it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter