Sold Out MVMCP!

glnrcker

Mouseketeer
Just went to get my Very Merry Christmas Party tickets and they were sold out. It's not even for December! Is there a way to get them from people that change their mind or can't make it? :sad:

Just went to get my Very Merry Christmas Party tickets and they were sold out. It's not even for December! Is there a way to get them from people that change their mind or can't make it? :sad:

Keep calling Ticketing because if someone needs to cancel, the tickets are returned to the "pool" to be sold again.

Keep calling Ticketing because if someone needs to cancel, the tickets are returned to the "pool" to be sold again.

REALLY??!! It sounds like a slim chance but I'm desperate! Would it be better to call ticketing or check online? Thanks for the reply.

REALLY??!! It sounds like a slim chance but I'm desperate! Would it be better to call ticketing or check online? Thanks for the reply.

It's better to call because once it's posted as Sold Out they won't update the website and it won't allow you to choose the specific date.

Thanks anyway but it doesn't look like calling will help. They just advised me that once it's sold out, that's it.
:(

Thanks anyway but it doesn't look like calling will help. They just advised me that once it's sold out, that's it. :(

Others have reported they were lucky and were able to get tickets by calling. It probably depends on whether the CM is willing to look. It's also been reported those purchasing Military tickets for the Party are able to purchase tickets even after the Party has reached sold out status.

Others have reported they were lucky and were able to get tickets by calling. It probably depends on whether the CM is willing to look. It's also been reported those purchasing Military tickets for the Party are able to purchase tickets even after the Party has reached sold out status.

THIS...We have not bought our tickets yet because we are buying the military discounted ones and the CM told me we can only buy them on property.. at gate or SOG.. so I have been crossing my fingers and toes no sold out party for the 13th...

When I bought my ticket it said it was non-refundable so I'm not sure how many would get put back in pool.

According to disney website the only day sold out is the first party 11/7. All other dates are still available (at least for a party of 6 as that is what my search was for). I hope you are able to get the party you want!:santa:

When I bought my ticket it said it was non-refundable so I'm not sure how many would get put back in pool.

Most guests don't realize Disney will provide a refund or offer an exchange for another Party.

Undercover Tourist sold out at 7am this morning according to woman I spoke to on phone and yes it was for 11/7!
Not in the military so I think I've exhausted all options. Thanks everyone for the replies.

You can purchase your MVMCP tickets from SOG in advance. I bought 8 tickets back in the summer from SOG for 16 December. Call their ticket office, they will send a form to fill out, then set your tickets to side for pick-up when you check in. Same for your Park Tickets and they'll send the ticket numbers so you can do your FP+ at 30 days.

THIS...We have not bought our tickets yet because we are buying the military discounted ones and the CM told me we can only buy them on property.. at gate or SOG.. so I have been crossing my fingers and toes no sold out party for the 13th...

It is correct that military can purchase the day of for sold out parties. The reason being that they require you to purchase them in person. We are getting ours on the 7th :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter