Sold out DVC

Jimmac

DIS Veteran
Besides OKW are any other DVC resorts sold out? How close are the other resorts to selling out?

pattyday.gif

BWV sold out in Nov just after OKW. HH should be next to sell out- unless VWL goes even faster than expected. HH is anticipating to sell out this year.

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

Hurray, Hurray, as you have seen BWV is sold out. The best bet may be the resales. Thats where we picked up ours at. Call them and have them put you on the list to notify you when your choice comes in. We closed on ours in 14 days and have already made our reservations. Good luck and keep plugging.

I went with friends down to OKW for the first time in January and loved it. After getting back home I convinced my husband that we should buy. However, since we like the low-key, more of a "house" kind of feeling, we wanted OKW rather than anything else since we would be staying there (we think). We went to the Timeshare Store posting and found 250 OKW points - we got to settlement shortly. As I have seen on this board, "buy where you want to stay" - not having seen all of the resorts, we might find another favorite, but OKW was wonderful - when DVC said it was sold out, we went other routes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter