Soft Openings?..

We were there Sat morning and had no luck. I spoke to someone that works at the hotels, and they told me they haven't even had team member previews yet.

Sounds like there were some issues with some of the ride vehicles during the last previews.

not so good :0( fingers crossed they get it sorted soon and we start hearing some news of soft openings

I'm going to try and get over there rues afternoon and again Thurs. I made a few tm friends over there when the blimp was there and I'm hoping to catch them.

Stopped by again early this afternoon with no such luck. The team members are pretty much giving the standard line that it opens 6/20.

Rumours were that it wouldn't open for softs early this week but perhaps later on in the week.

I still think its a bit too early for softs right now...give it another week and I think we'll start seeing soft openings.

Was there Saturday, Sunday, and today! Nothing yet, but the team members outside said that only the people who built the ride have been on. (And they are anxiously waiting for team member previews) I'm so excited for this ride. I really got my hopes up for this weekend. (A word of advice: Don't trust the people on the Royal Pacific lobby. They said it was doing technical rehearsals)

my family and I will be there the week of the 10th and my Uncle is hoping there is a chance of riding it before the grand opening. he will be pleased to know there is a possibility now!

as metro west said last week the annual passholder preview announcement is tomorrow - one of the NEST team confirmed tonight. ....its getting exciting!!

They're still having problems with the ride vehicles.

However, ...

Passholders receive exclusive access to experience Transformers™ - The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® in Universal Studios from June 9 - June 16, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

This is a technical rehearsal, subject to occasional delay, closure or cancellation.

Passholders receive exclusive access to experience Transformers™ - The Ride 3D and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® in Universal Studios from June 9 - June 16, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

This is a technical rehearsal, subject to occasional delay, closure or cancellation.

Do passholders have to sign up for the June 9 date? We'll be down there June 9 and 10 and want to try to get in line for it.

So where exactly IS it? Not on the maps yet....

It is beside Shrek, attached to the Monsters Cafe. It is impossible to miss.

SnowWtch, not sure if you have to sign up. It doesn't seem like it, though, just arrive for early admission. I'll keep you posted if I see that you have to like last year for Despicable Me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter