Sodas of the World!

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
Years ago, I saw a picture of a fountain soda machine, which featured different sodas from different countries. Does anyone know if this machine is still around and if so, where it can be found? Thanks

Do not drink the Italian pop. From an Italian, it is like drinking cough syrup...and bad tasting cough syrup.

It was hard for us to find a flavor that we liked. We did find one, tasted a lot like ginger ale. I can't remember which country it was from.

You should definitely stop in there, it is a ton of fun. My daughter isn't allowed to have soda normally so she especially loved the experience

Years ago, I saw a picture of a fountain soda machine, which featured different sodas from different countries. Does anyone know if this machine is still around and if so, where it can be found? Thanks

There are around 7 different sodas (from Brazil, Thailand, Italy, I think South Africa, Peru,...). Flavors included Inca Cola, I think a pineapple Fanta and a melon Fanta (my favorite), and guarana.

I'd read a lot of negative reviews about Beverly (the Italian soda), and while DH hated it, neither my brother nor I thought it was terrible. Beverly is actually kind of good when it first hits your palate, it just gets a little too bitter. Both DB and I agreed that we wouldn't seek it out, but we also wouldn't turn it down if that's what there was available to drink.

Aww guysss, why'd you have to ruin the Beverly surprise?! :rotfl2:

I live in Atlanta, and of course we have the World of Coca-Cola, which has a similar setup in part of the museum. We used to go there for a field trip every year when I was in elementary school, and the best part was always the new kid who didn't know any better and got talked into trying the Beverly.

When DH and I were at Club Cool last year I'm pretty sure we spent a good half of our time there waiting for people to try it. Because, apparently, we are still children.

We loved this place. My DDs spent a good 20 minutes trying all the different sodas. My wife liked the one from Brazil the best.

Inca Kola from Peru is the best!! Love it, had to even buy some back home when we saw it and had a mini freak out in the grocery store that they actually carried it haha! I have two 20 oz in my fridge at the moment. Anyway, I also love Sparletta from Zimbabwe, and DBF likes the Melon one from Thailand.

I really miss some of the old flavors like SmartWatermelon from China and The Krest Ginger from Mozambique. :)

Love love love Club Cool. Cool and refreshing,especially on a hot day. Be daring and try all of the sodas. You might like Beverly. :sad2:

It was there as of my trip in December. I can't imagine people in different parts of the world paying to drink some of those flavors. It is interesting because US sodas are filled with corn syrup while many of the flavors you'll try are made with sugar.

I can't wait to try this.
Due to my job, I travel to many different countries and like to try the different things they drink (sodas, juices, especially beers), I'm curious if they are authentic!

Aww guysss, why'd you have to ruin the Beverly surprise?! :rotfl2:

I live in Atlanta, and of course we have the World of Coca-Cola, which has a similar setup in part of the museum. We used to go there for a field trip every year when I was in elementary school, and the best part was always the new kid who didn't know any better and got talked into trying the Beverly.

When DH and I were at Club Cool last year I'm pretty sure we spent a good half of our time there waiting for people to try it. Because, apparently, we are still children

Just cracked up at the bolded comment... because it is very much something my DH and I would do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter