Soda Water Costs???

Downunder Minnies

Earning My Ears
Is soda water available from the drink stations for free?
If not, does anyone have an idea on costs of soda or sparkling mineral water on board.

Thanks

Always free in the MDR (I had them mix it with a splash of cranberry). I have had it at the drink station as well ("soda" button above one of the drinks). Although some one who sailed more recently can confirm.

Is soda water available from the drink stations for free? If not, does anyone have an idea on costs of soda or sparkling mineral water on board. Thanks

Be real careful how you phrase it in the MDR. If you say "soda water" you won't get charged extra but if you order "sparkling or club soda" they'll charge you extra

Plain water and carbonated (seltzer) water are available in the drink stations and MDR.

Note that if you ask for it at the bars or lounges, you'll be charged for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter