Soda package

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
will cruise for very first time on royal
we are soda drinker so how does that work ?
if we buy the soda package can I get soda everywhere on the ship ? ( dinning room ..in the afternoon?.

Yes, you can get soda anywhere with the package. You can book it online in your cruise planner on the website. It is usually about $8-9 per day.
Denise

The package does NOT include room service drinks or anything in the mini bar( if you ask for it to be stocked).
it is also only soda from the guns at the bars/lounges( no cans) and the freestyle machines if applicable. Not all ships have the freestyle machines.

Does it include soda at dinner? What about Shirley temples?

Yes it includes soda at dinner. I doubt Shirley Temples are included but the waiter's are amazing. If you ask, cherries are likely to magically appear with your sprite.

The package does NOT include room service drinks or anything in the mini bar( if you ask for it to be stocked).
it is also only soda from the guns at the bars/lounges( no cans) and the freestyle machines if applicable. Not all ships have the freestyle machines.
Must depend on the ship because I have gotten cans of soda at the bars/lounges.
Denise

Must depend on the ship because I have gotten cans of soda at the bars/lounges.
Denise

It actually depends on the bar. Some of the bars don't have everything on the gun so they give you a can.

Does it include soda at dinner? What about Shirley temples?

My children have always been able to get Shirley Temples whenever they wanted with the Soda package. Not any virgin frozen drinks, but never had an issue with Shirley Temples or Roy Rodgers (cherry coke).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter