Soda, Free soda, soda card

fred ferdlap

Mouseketeer
Been gone awhile and ramping up for our next cruise in April.

We boooked on board and was planning on moving the res over to AAA for the free soda program. did a few searches and have now learned that the soda card is no longer needed.. Good deal

My question then is can u get a soda at any Bar or only on deck 9? I assume the bar will charge u for a glass?
The cards were nice as the kids would go to a show and line up at the nearest bar and drink til they floated!.

One less unknown on the bill

You can still move your reservation to AAA and get an onboard credit I think. Yes, bars will charge you for the soda.

They have cups available at the drink station with lids if needed on Deck 9. :cool1:

Confirm the onboard credit with AAA - my (not too terrific) AAA rep said this was discontinued - not sure if it is true
Barb

Soda is free at the drink station on deck 9 and with dinner.
DCL is still selling the soda program, with a mug or sticker that you can use at all the bars. I don't remember how much it is.

I receive a room credit of $25. Cat 9 and up rooms receive a $50 room credit through the AAA. this was in their computers as of last Tuesday when I picked up my docs. It was a surprise because I did not know I was getting a room credit, I though it was a free mug for the drinks.

Erik - Is this on the Wonder? I cruised on the Magic last month, and booked through AAA. We had booked a category 6 room and the category 11 room across the hall. They replaced the free soda offer with a $150 room credit for the category 6 room, and a $75 for the category 11 room. I thought it was great since I didn't drink soda during the trip anyway.

this is for the 4 night wonder 12/19 cruise, it looks like you got a better deal for the Majic. It was still a nice surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter