• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soda cups in WDW

CandyPG

Earning My Ears
Does any one know if fountain soda in the parks are served in a heavy plastic cups or are they served in paper type cups? I do not want to buy a suvioneer cup but I am looking for something very large (think 55+ oz) that can be refilled with other drinks for about a week. Thanks!

Does any one know if fountain soda in the parks are served in a heavy plastic cups or are they served in paper type cups? I do not want to buy a suvioneer cup but I am looking for something very large (think 55+ oz) that can be refilled with other drinks for about a week. Thanks!

Paper cups, not good for long.

You could try the popcorn buckets.... Though I don't think there is a straw hole in the cover.

I think you should look at bringing your own. But man, 55 ounces is four and a half cans of soda! It's a liter and a half! I'd be sloshing through the parks plus I'd have to carry that cup around all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter