SOBE Contest, did anyone win? UPDATED: BACKPACK CAME TODAY!

Tinker'n'Fun

Apple peaches pumpkin pie, not ready holler "I"
We have been doing the CVS Sobe deal along with the contest:

We won a lot of b1g1f coupons that printed immediately, around 4/5 of the free coupons and a Sobe backback!

Did anyone else win?

My son was disappointed tonight when he got a winning cap to discover that the game had ended. :(

We won some free Sobe coupons and a jacket, I believe. We've gotten one coupon. Oh, and several B1G1 coupons.

NHWX

My son was disappointed tonight when he got a winning cap to discover that the game had ended. :(

We won some free Sobe coupons and a jacket, I believe. We've gotten one coupon. Oh, and several B1G1 coupons.

NHWX

The jacket looked very nice, congrats!

We had over 40 bottles and only one twice with the caps and both times it was just the b1g1 coupon. While playing the game online, I did win the get one free coupon.

I didn't think there was any "real" winners. Glad to hear there was...:thumbsup2

Two $10 iTunes gift cards, a t-shirt, about 5 free Sobe coupons, and a huge pile of B1G1 coupons. Since we drink the Sobe water anyway, I'm happy with the coupons! So far we've only received one of the iTunes gc's and one free coupon. No t-shirt or second card yet. They seem to be really slow getting things mailed out.

I won a ton of coupons and nothing else. I won every time I played...but only got coupons which was OK.

I got so many B1G1 coupons we're thoroughly sick of SOBE (over 100 bottles of free SOBE) and I still have another 20 in my purse. But we also got a $15 Cumberland Farms GC and 4 or 5 Free Coupons. Haven't seen these items yet though.

I started playing the first day. I won---- 1 backpack ( haven't got yet)
2- t shirts
3 - I TUNE cards
4 pairs of flip flops
50 bottles of free sobes
1 jacket

We too played alot and mostly ended up with b1g1 coupons with maybe 3 or 4 free bottles. Was really hoping for a backpack but no luck. I've opened some of my sobes that I've been stocking up on thanks to the coupons and have some winning caps but with the promo over - I can't redeem. Who knows maybe one of them was for the backpack I really wanted! :confused3

Does anyone know if they are having a 2nd chance drawing for items they didn't give away?

I got a lot of the BOGO coupons and a lot of just plain old free Sobe coupons but that's it. The worst part is we've still got tons of those bottles with those contest lids on them....I've got at least 60 bottles of Sobe in my cabinet and I didn't pay for any of them......

It does say that unclaimed prizes will not be awarded and that there's a limit to one prize valued at $25 or greater per person. So if someone won the jacket and the Mac Book, I wonder which one they'd get. Too bad I didn't read the rules about the end of the promotion...

NHWX

The jacket looked very nice, congrats!

Thanks! We'll have to see if it does come in the end. As I just wrote in another post, there was a limit to the dollar value for a prize per person. I'm not sure if one of my sons used my computer for a Sobe prize and ended up with a backpack or something. We'll see in 8-10 weeks. :)

NHWX

Won lots of B1G1Qs and a few FreeQs. The big question is ~ is anyone having a B1G1 sale before the end of September when the Qs expire? I still have a ton of Qs.

After reading all the bad publicity on facebook, I was pleasantly surprised today when DS's backpack came in the mail. It is really nice, and while I would never pay $160.00 for a backpack (that was the values placed in it) it has some very nice features. He said it will be great for vacation since it has a place for your laptop.

Here's hoping everyone will get their winnings.

I won an iPod. When I played, it showed a guy on screen holding out an iPod. I made my son come look at it to see if I was imagining things. LOL. I still didn't fully believe it until it actually arrived at my door. It's a silver one with the word Sobe engraved on the back. Very cool. I've always wanted one but could never justify the cost.

We also won lots of coupons, and DS won a t-shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter