Soarin'

As DD said (who was 7 at the time), "It's just so pleasant!" That pretty much sums up the ride.

It is the same movie as DCA, but there are talks already about replacing the film with a more generic movie (ie, not specifically California).

Anyone know the height restriction?

I to am looking towards riding Soarin .The pictures and movie clip on Disney.com are great!

rumour has it that it will start with the DCA film--then it is suppose to eventually getting its own.

I am really looking forward to trying out Soarin', it's sounds fantastic. I have never been to California (yet:-) so it will be nice to have a little 'taster' visit

Another huge fan of Soarin....love it. Very pleasant experience- I had a smile on my face the entire time.

I think the height requirement is 40 inches.

MommyPoppins said:
Has anyone been on this at CA? What type of ride is it as far as thrills go? It looks so awesome, but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to rides...I've never even been on the Barnstormer. :rolleyes1 Can someone explain it to me?

I'm with you, dearie! I get sweaty palms just standing on a step stool! I would love to do this ride, but am still convinced that it is too high in the air for me! I will see if my courage grows by September when I am planning on going to WDW. And by the way, I also have not done the Barnstormer yet! :teeth:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest