• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soarin': Whats your view on it ??

Rate Soarin'

• 5 Star -Excellent-

• 4 Star - Good -

• 3 Star - Fair/Just OK, but worth it -

• 2 Star - Poor/Not Very Good -

• 1 Star - Not Worth It At All

• No opinion/ Never ridden it

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it was good they only reason I didnt rate it excellent was because of the long wait. LOL

When you get to the front of the line, you can ask for "top row, center." The CM will direct you to the right place to stand, although you might have to wait for the next grouping. Since we do FP, it's not a big deal to wait for the next show.
We only do this once per trip, but it is worth it...

I hate to say it, but I have done Soarin' and it really isn't one of my favorites. It would be nice if they changed the movie every-so-often to a different part of the US. Don't get me wrong, it was really cool the first few times...

So many here say it's not worth waiting 60/90/120 minutes for and I agree! But... is there any ride worth waiting that much time for?

We ride Soarin every trip, sometimes two or three times but I have a rule and that is: we wait no more than 20 minutes for ANY ride. Life is too short, I can't imagine standing in line waiting for an amusement ride for any longer than that.

Of course, we always go during off-peak times and know the ropes so I've never not been able to do any ride that we wanted to do on a trip. Sometimes it's 20 minutes, sometimes less, but never more!

When you get to the front of the line, you can ask for "top row, center." The CM will direct you to the right place to stand, although you might have to wait for the next grouping. Since we do FP, it's not a big deal to wait for the next show.

Yes, I know... my post was meant as a joke. A literal answer to the subject line question. :)

David

This was definitely one of my favorite attractions and my family's too. We're going back in April for the first time in three years, and this is one of the rides I've been looking forward to. I'ts so funny to see this thread posted after just thinking about this yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter